Recent content by Wizigard

+
  1. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I think it would run. He meets requirements and if he is also fine with lowering resolution... I'd perhaps wait for opinion of other users if you want to be more sure and since I'm not computer pro. Thank you for answer. I would be very interested how the game shall perform and if the minimum...
  2. W

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Well, I heard there were cases when PC game was downgraded to look in par with console version but I have no proof, nor does it really matter now. Even if visuals at launch of the game were not as seen in some long ago posted trailer, this doesn't mean it wont change over time. I mean PC has...
  3. W

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Why not ? Resolution he wants to play on is also important but I believe his setup meets at least minimal requirements of the game. I still hope that I'd be able to run that game with half of those specs. Dual core Athlon II X2 oced to 3,4 ghz, 5GB of ram by somehow minimizing system ram...
  4. W

Did you buy the guide or do you plan to?

I guess I will use gamefaqs or wiki but it would be nice if regular edition came with some kind of b/w guide like enhanced edition of W1 came with. As for ordering additional stuff, I'm not very used to that... never ordered game guide before. Even if it costs 10 euros... I'd rather buy some of...
  5. W

User Interface Comparison

my first impressions were 1st one: too much red... meh, then saw geralt artwork and though it was cool, second one sucks as much as first one though it's black but it has no geralt artwork... I liked Witcher 1 interface most, disliked Witcher 2 but got used to it... will get used to these too...
  6. W

PC mouse and keyboard controls

I know quite few gamers and only one of them along with his brother uses controller to play PC games. And 55 inch screens.... Perhaps we two are from different worlds... :hmm: But w/e. I hope that CDprojekt will manage to satisfy both keyboard mouse and controler users.
  7. W

PC mouse and keyboard controls

Uh... that's strange. I would swear that cd projekt guy wrote on this forum and said that he was playing game on KB/M. I don't understand all this though... if it's true. PC version should have highest potential user adaption and revenue... KB/M enviroment should have been priority since...
  8. W

Which difficulty level will you choose?

I'm interested in Dark, I finished Witcher 2 at that difficulty and choosing anything lower would be meh. if it'll prove too much of challenge though... I'll consider lowering to hard.
  9. W

20-29 FPS At low graphics.

You sure you have disabled that thingy doing 2x render of everything in game ? Also try to look around if you have no excessive antialeasing or filtering enabled. Other than that, about your rig, 7750 seems like a solid card. I run game at max textures, little shadows and few lightning with 5670...
  10. W

Question(s) about getting new swords (rune, meteorite etc.)

Hi. It seems I was wrong at one thing. It seems that you are not actually forging new sword at blacksmith but reforging your current one. To reforge your sword you need 3 pieces of ore (any color) and then you will be given option. But let me warn you, I totally forgot but there is also a cost...
  11. W

Question(s) about getting new swords (rune, meteorite etc.)

Hmm I think that you can get some nice pieces of equipment from doing quests and looting stuff from chests and crypts. Actually in this game leveling up and distributing talents seemed more important to me than caring about equipment but perhaps that's just how I feel. If you start doing quests...
  12. W

Arbitrary Difficulty Settings

Of course. I was half joking while writing this but half serious as I really like that kind of challenges when they are made well. Current system may indeed be the better of options as for some, from what I have seen on witcher 2 forums, even easy difficulty is hard to complete without cheating...
  13. W

Is it possible to have a open world and a good story?

Yes it is possible, just look at Baldur's gate 1 or Fallout 1,2 or might and magic series (except IX). All it requires is hard work and polishing to minimalize genericness Skyrim/Oblivion suffered from, good story and mechanics. So far Witcher 3 doesn't seem to look like an unpolished game and...
  14. W

Arbitrary Difficulty Settings

Now wait. Didn't you have to complete Witcher 2 tutorial and then you were recommended appropriate difficulty based on your "skill" ? What about a game that's insanely difficult from the beginning, without means to lower it, that may force you to hone your skills and use everything available...
  15. W

Kayran - is there any cheat?

Perhaps It would be enough If you just had Quen sign cast on you whenever possible. Try to place trap sign (forgot the name) and then make Kayran try to hit the place with trap sign by standing on this place for long enough and just before attack lands by evading but if you have Quen cast on...
Top Bottom