Recent content by woffen5

+
  1. W

Gig: Getting Warmer

I wouldn't know. I assumed you could plug bugbear out without using the coolant but my character just freezes if I try that and I am forced to reload an earlier save. I got a save prior to the gig but every time my character fails to pick up the coolant.
  2. W

Gig: Getting Warmer

Oh boy, finally my previous issue with the gig was fixed. Wakako finally called! However, now I can't use the coolant on Bugbear instead.. This was the ONLY gig I had left.. I was hoping I'd finally but able tog get that last achievement but nooo...
  3. W

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I'm suprised that we haven't gotten ANY additional information about the update yet and it concerns me. You'd think that we'd at least get a brief patch preview by now. 1.2 really has to deliver...
  4. W

YT post about game development

I am not suprised. Played through the game once, finishing all missions (excluding one bugged one), most achievements finished (cba with the all vehicle one, can't complete the little tokyo one due to a bugged gig and I cba to load an old save to save takemura for the final ending achi). If...
  5. W

Make Car Stash and Home Stash the same (SMH)

At the very least, make the stash in Judys apartment, the Aldecaldo camp stash and Vs apartment stash be shared. I thought I had lost all stuff in my stash when I went to V's apartmet. Turned out I had put the stuff in Judys apartment stash. Pretty annoying that you can't sleep in Judys...
  6. W

Recognition Metamorphosis Clock Ticking

Means, the % will change as you complete main quests and only when you complete main quests. It's not some time limit. That's it. I guess you could look at it to see how much is left of the main story I suppose.
  7. W

Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual NPC not spawning.. (spoiler possibly)

Did you read the appropriate shards?
  8. W

Activity log for pickups, xp, messages etc

Aye. At the very least there should be an option to only see significant loot popping up. Like rare, epic, legendary. Adding to that the loot pickup popups should be separate from the xp popups and separate from the other popups (like messages etc). And loot pickup popups should be smaller.
  9. W

Activity log for pickups, xp, messages etc

Anyone else find this really really annoying? Like you clean out a place, and then it takes forever for the game to show all the pickups, xp etc? Is there a way to turn off the display of item pickups or am I forced to wait for ALL the drop images to display (I only want to see the xp popups)...
  10. W

Weren't we supposed to be able to see V in mirrors and reflecting surfaces?

What platform? Smart mirrors work fine for me without RT on PC (just have to actually activate the mirror) Granted, my char ends up hair and dickless in the mirror image in the aparment but eh..
  11. W

Pls Map Holster Weapon For PC

You can double tap alt to holster kind of. A clunky way of doing it but it is what it is.
  12. W

My Penis Disappeared!

I suppose that could be the case. Really weird either way.
  13. W

My Penis Disappeared!

My hair dissapears in the mirror too.
  14. W

Ability points not rewarder

Apart from leveling and shrines of power, I can only think of one thing that is supposed to award ability points and that's not until very late in the main questline.
  15. W

Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

With exploding bolts you can cheese through some fights, though those bolts are expensive and rare.
Top Bottom