Recent content by Wolf-cub

+
  1. W

Roach his tail is missing

Thanks :) ---------- Updated at 08:56 AM ---------- I confirm that it totally works. We should stick this topic somewhere.
  2. W

Roach his tail is missing

Sorry for the stupid question,but what must I do to enable the console?
  3. W

Any news about the next patch?

Any news about the next patch? Since with the last patch situation has got a lot buggier do we have any date? Some hints? Anything at all? :)
  4. W

Missing Ambient Music at Velen & Skellige

Happened to me too, I filled a report about it.
  5. W

Someone shaved Rouch's tail off.

Naaa, it's pretty common after the last patch, i've got it too. It's really annoying...horses without tail are...weird...
  6. W

Soundtrack Bug in Ladies of the woods

Here's the saving. http://www.filedropper.com/quicksave525877e027800485464a It's a quicksave made just before speaking with the aldermann of downwarren, after that one of the mentioned cutscenes starts I have the new expansion anyway, I bought it with the season pass. I actually think it may...
  7. W

Soundtrack Bug in Ladies of the woods

Soundtrack Bug in Ladies of the woods I've found a new bug after the last patch: each time the OST "Ladies of the woods" is supposed to start, the music abruptly goes silent. The tapestry, cursed tree and three crones' arrival scenes have no background music. Anyone has this problem too?
  8. W

Loot - too much, too little?

The loot system is really broken, and that's not a matter of opinions. I'm far from the end of the first act, and I have something like 70k novigrad crowns (and i don't even know what to do with them, they are too much). Most of it i made trough selling the over-abundant loot of the game...
  9. W

I LIKE seeing a lot of loot. Don't Change a Thing CDPR!!

The loot system is really broken, and that's not a matter of opinions. I'm far from the end of the first act, and I have something like 70k novigrad crowns (and i don't even know what to do with them, they are too much). Most of it i made trough selling the over-abundant loot of the game...
  10. W

Witcher 3 crashing ..

I had the same problem yesterday. Today it got worse. :(
  11. W

Game crash when loading saves.

Game crash when loading saves. I can't play the game anymore. Each time i try to load a save it crash to desktop. :( I tried with another save slot...and same thing happened.
  12. W

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

Must be a hell of a patch! Like the greatest patch in history of patching! Happy? Yes i'll be happy for sure since the game will be great, I haven't doubt about that. Still my esteem for the CDPR will be quite downsized. And if I may be frank...we are at just one day from the relase of the...
  13. W

Mmmh...If I may there is one point that need clarification: the additional features WERE present in the PC version. That's the point, it's not like they didn't have time to add them, the additional featuers were there and have been removed.
  14. W

You know what? First time i saw this i laughed. Second time I had a bitter taste in my mouth.
  15. W

Deleting the topic just because people are upset will not be resolutive. [Sard edit: Sure it will! It works great and the forums are nicer to visit and read. Why, what did you think we were here for?] Sure, there are some exaggerations...overeacting it's quite on the run...but basically their...
Top Bottom