Recent content by Wolfgrim

+
  1. W

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Since the game won't let me load any savefile and me being sick of writing bugreports...Yennefer's room? What do you mean by "expanded"?
  2. W

I just want the missing npcs back in the gameworld after epilogue...nothing more. Everything else is considered bonus.:coffee:
  3. W

If that is the case...you could actually be right... The title has to be changed immediately to something like: "[MEGA-SPOILERS] Please put the main NPCs back into the gameworld after epilogue" @ any Moderator - please change the title of this thread
  4. W

The last reply by a CDPR-official was posted on 31-05-2015, 10:13 AM. The first post was updated on or after the 22nd of July: Later I added this:
  5. W

I don't think so, what I just wrote reflects the first post more or less. Having the main and "not-so-main" npcs back, would be a post game world (considering that it is set in spring or summer after overwintering). Ah yes, people here also ask for the outcome of the war having impact on which...
  6. W

What most people in this thread want is not that huge. Let's take Keira as an example - she has one short dialogue about her and Lambert - if not invited to Kaer Morhen she is simply not there. Or Letho: not invited = not there - if we was in Kaer Morhen like hinted after the battle - all...
  7. W

Good morning. Yes. Incomprehensibly. This term refers to the sentence - "Judging by these figures, a vast number of Witcher 3 players REALLY desire the changes to the gameworld, discussed here." All in all it was used in an appropriate relation. I read your d&g posts and if I am not mistaken...
  8. W

This i the biggest & active thread in the "Story, locations and characters discussion [spoilers]" category. It was created on the 23rd of May. There are 1,723 replies and 236,411(!) views. People are still voting in the polls - approximately 100 more votes in only around two weeks. There are...
  9. W

I sided with Roche in both playthroughs. Maybe there is some weird connection there. -.-
  10. W

No idea why, but neither Dandelion nor Zoltan is in the Chameleon in both of my "post-ending"-saves. And Keira - "Kaer Morhen Outskirts"? She is standing in an area one cannot access, without getting fall-damage. :X
  11. W

Exactly. Let me quote a post, I wrote some time ago. ;D
  12. W

That's another thing - pre ending AND lvl30+. So after the Battle of Kaer Morhen/Blood on the Battlefield, when one hits level 30, and Act III starts, which is more or less designed to be played through continously - Geralt just strolls away from the "end the threat of the Wild Hunt for Ciri"...
  13. W

Vizima is the captial of Temeria (restored as a kingdom by Nilfgaard's grace). Ciri would most likely rule from Nilfgaard's capital. But they could place her in Vizima - waiting for the Nilfgaardians to leave the city with them before it is handed over to the former Guerilla fighters. A Ciri...
  14. W

Bugs in 1.10

The sidequest "Faithful Friend", which stayed active after Something Ends, Something Begins (1.08 bug) - even if done - fails in 1.10 as soon as the last cutscene starts. True, it was removed from "active quests"...to "failed quests" after the main campaign.
Top Bottom