Recent content by Wolfmeister1010

+
  1. W

Bad Physics / Almost no Ragdoll in falling by Aard

The issue for me is that enemies "trip" over their own loot bags when they are killed. You know, humans drop pouches and drowners drop....intestines. The loot bags have collision meshes on them for some reason, so the rag dolls bounce off them when they are killed, which looks completely...
  2. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

God I miss the intense dof witcher 2 had
  3. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

I'm sorry but what is with the bloom in this game. There is no reason for Geralt's metal swords and armor parts to be blurry and gleaming like its a hot summer day in the middle of a rainstorm. Insult to injury by making the rainstorms unrealistically dark. Not a good contrast.
  4. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

Yeah hopefully people make some tools for unpacking. Then we can start making real graphical tweaks, not just reshade and filters and questionable "lighting" mods.
  5. W

Adjustable Camera Mod

Does combat still feel..well...possible? I mean if it gets too close it becomes a hassle.
  6. W

Some Issues Worth Consideration (Strictly Design Problems, Nothing of the Technical Variety)

I agree with your point about skills, number 3, in a way. I think the yellow skills should be passive and not require a slot in the perk tree. Other than that, don't really agree wit anything else, and the points with spoilers I didn't read cuz I haven't beaten the game yet
  7. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

They don't even need to release official red kit modding tools I think. Well, what exactly is keeping people right now from creating texture mods and FX and particle mods and all that stuff? Are some of the files still encrypted? Er..what is the technical term for all this. Hardlocked or something
  8. W

"Living Breathing Ecosystem"

Yeah, like I said I think the features and systems are there it just needs some bug fixing, some balancing, and there should be MORE of it, lol.
  9. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

Call me crazy but I feel like the weather took a hit from 2013 build. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SpPqXdzl7g I mean, the snow for example, the particles differed in size, direction, speed, while still adhering to wind and the laws of physics. Now snow is just uniform white hexagons...
  10. W

Okay, the comment about a "smaller team" is completely irrelevant. A 3 or 4 person team created No Man's Sky, a procedurally generated open world universe, and Ubisoft, with hundreds working on a single game, ship out a buggy mess. Team size has little to do with the quality of the game, and I...
  11. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

It is a similar issue to AC Unity. There were only highest quality models and low quality models that the game transitioned between. Making buildings within the range look great but the ones literally 4 feet away from those buildings look like low res clay. They could either increase the range...
  12. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

Why are people using the UE4 demo as a standard to compare with Witcher 3? We all realize that Witcher 3 has...actually gameplay mechanics and AI that also have a performance impact..right? All tech demos for new engines always look absolutely stunning, and the actual games released on them...
  13. W

Fair enough ---------- Updated at 10:40 PM ---------- I suppose I couldnt care less if the system is perfect. I simply want someone to make mod that adds more enemies, more bandits patrols, more monsters. Perhaps a mod that makes a monster spawn attacking a village every now and then, or...
  14. W

You do realize that the interview was with the lead game designer, correct? This quote is from the second link: " if you decide to interfere with that ecosystem, there will be consequences. Kill all the deer in the area, and the wolves will leave, to find other places with more food. Kill all...
  15. W

http://wccftech.com/witcher-3-pax-east-destruction-and-ai/ http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/24708/article/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-ecosystems-operate-on-their-own-can-be-interrupted-by-geralt/ ---------- Updated at 06:13 PM ---------- Guess you better tell CDP they're using the "wrong...
Top Bottom