Recent content by WRC_PublicEnemy

+
  1. W

A potential exchange

Let me start by saying I give this game a 9/10, only reason it's not a 10 it's due to the fact I'm on PS4 Pro and I'm having regular crashes and frame drops whenever I drive or I'm in busy scenes. I own a laptop with a 1070 and an I7 but thought the PS4 Pro would be able to handle it. I regret...
  2. W

Terrible pacing

Because of the amazing addition of Keanu and his character/motives and the overarching plot as a whole, there are certain things that have to be limited when it comes to choice. For example, I haven't really been able to play a Corpo who just wants to go back, instead V constantly talks about...
  3. W

Should've NOT Release (PS4)

Maybe, or maybe this is why they offered the free upgrades to current gen for anyone who bought the game. I'd rather play a buggy, lower quality version (which I'm certain will only improve) on a console I own than not be able to play it at all.
  4. W

is cp2077 favoring firearm builds over katanas?

Once you get Mantis Blades...you will enjoy Blade combat, trust me 😀
  5. W

I'm also stuck in the Militech Sim, but for a different reason... pls HELP!?!

Yeah, it's a prompt that will pop up, mapped to X on Xbox, you can then grab and kill/knock out
  6. W

i can play for three hours.....

Same for me on PS4 Pro. It's usually when driving or in a large firefight
  7. W

Nonexistant Vehicle AI

This was never meant to be a GTA competitor, it was always more narrative and gameplay focused, and you can tell, because those aspects of the game are awesome. I think of it more as an RPG/Adventure.
  8. W

Are there non missions related Braindances?

I'm pretty far into the game and I can say there are quite a few more brain dance sequences but they are all mission related. All good though, especially a certain criminal psychology one. They seem to do a great job at giving insight on a person's motives.
  9. W

What a disappointment - Game is broken and unplayable on PS4

I'm on PS4 Pro and the only issues I'm having are low FPS in busy scenes or when driving and a crash every couple of hours. It's not unplayable, I've been having a blast...but I am nervous my system is going to freeze up whenever I go for a drive
  10. W

Make it easier to put away weapons.

I can't imagine playing this with a mouse and keyboard, feel like I always use a controller for open world games. How does it play with M&K? The driving in particular
  11. W

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Great game that does so many things right. Easily a 9/10, would be a 10 but I'm on a PS4 Pro and have regular crashes and low frames when driving or in a big firefight.
  12. W

Screenshot says it all. 5 fps everything on Low

Do you have any issues with any other game? Any chance your rig could be overheating or hitting a bottleneck somewhere? Are alll sticks of memory are being picked up?
Top Bottom