Recent content by wrkz

+
  1. W

Leebleeb's cyberpunk art

These are pretty sweet, I love the one with the girl in half a lot! :)
  2. W

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

WELL THEN :rolleyes: My name's Tyler, 16 years of age, currently a freelance graphics designer and I'm extremely bipolar and indecisive so please don't get offended if I come off sarcastic or mean :confused:
  3. W

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

I see this is a place for recovering alcoholics. I may not fit in :(
  4. W

Hate Crimes

I'm all for the controversy part, but once the game comes out what are you gonna do? Not upgrade your character and stay the way you started forever?
  5. W

Cyberpunk Source Material: Games, Movies, Books

Kind off, It doesn't have the city feel, but It's got more of an 80's futuristic.. It is very comedic though, like a mix of the terminator and the 80's on the Far Cry game engine. It's really not fully cyberpunk, but as said before it can surely go as a subgenre.
  6. W

How We Do Things

Thank you for this, a few posts I've seen just didn't seem right around the forum.
  7. W

Cyberpunk Source Material: Games, Movies, Books

You can definitely add Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon to the list ;D
  8. W

Swaggy gets all the love... What about Punky?

I think we should put arguing about quality of the artwork aside and actually talk about opinions on the characters and things going on in it.
  9. W

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

This is great information on the game so far, can't wait to see the updates and more in the future :)
  10. W

Being longtime tabletop gamers, my group and I decided to try the original Cyberpunk.

I would love to play this game but honestly I'd probably be the only one out of my friends to want to.
  11. W

Post what you are listening to

12. W

Cyberpunk Short Film Theater

That looks awesome! I would love to hear some kind of city background or gun shot sounds in it. To OP: That Keloid trailer is just absolutely badass :D
  13. W

some crazy shit from Spider

Damn these are pretty good! I like all the city sketch ones.
  14. W

This game needs investigation Quests

I agree with most of the posts making this available to cops, media, or solo roles. I'm a bit more of a corporate person myself though.
  15. W

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

This always gives me a cyberpunk kind of feel
Top Bottom