Recent content by wwe123D

+
  1. wwe123D

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey, there's a pellar guy coming with CC, but it's not The Pellar.... When's the real pellar getting in??
  2. wwe123D

1. Are there gonna be more skins like this that change the leaders weapon and animations? 2. Also, I know I keep asking this but will there be new card arts for the leader skins? Now that Unseen Elder's got the armor I wanna see art of it!! It is quite frustrating to not have different card art...
  3. wwe123D

Hey, will we get a new startup screen in CC, so that There's Dettlaff instead of Ciri and Geralt? might be a stupid question, probably is.
  4. wwe123D

Hey again, will we be getting some different voice lines on characters that have multiple cards? Also, will we be getting some new soundtrack in Crimson Curse?
  5. wwe123D

Hi, will we get some support for the ice trolls/Jottun like some deathwish spies or something, I really like them but they don't have much support or any real finishers. If not are you gonna bring back Ogroid Eredin or give them something else?
  6. wwe123D

Hey again, any plans on reworking Skjall, Dun Banner, Kaedweni Heavy Cavalry, Thaler, Vabjorn (I could go on and on)?? Cards like these seem like they were rushed and then left behind, It's very sad to see them like this. Also would you think about making The Mourntart speak?? In the Witcher 3...
  7. wwe123D

Will Reveal or Spies be getting some love in March?? Also, will we get some more reward point quests?? Are you planning on Different card arts for the Leader Skins or some Unique Non-recolor Leader Skins (Meve Outlaw, Eredin Wraith)??
  8. wwe123D

Is Yontek getting into the game this year? since It's year of the pig... also are the rest of the cards from Thronebreaker getting in the game, or are you gonna leave them for now? Also, are there any plans for some slight Monster nerfs?? Drowner or Cyclops for example??
  9. wwe123D

Will we ever have the option to customize our card (voice) lines?? like have the option to disable some but leave some. or have the option to change some of the gold cards lines for some currency??
  10. wwe123D

Hey, can we get different card arts for the Leader skins?? also, do you plan on redoing/improving some of the Leader models?? Because some are pretty bad like Arachas or Francesca, Brouver doesn't use the axe from the card art etc... etc...
Top Bottom