Recent content by Wyand

+
  1. W

Lack of Stuff To Do

Oh, I confused the two of you, sorry. Thought OP wanted to know, how much he's got left.
  2. W

Lack of Stuff To Do

Don't know.. several hours for sure. I guess you haven't even found ciri yet and there's still stuff to come after you got her. But new high-level sidequests? Nope.
  3. W

Lack of Stuff To Do

The Isle of Mists is not the End of the Game, but it's pretty much only main story quests from now on.
  4. W

Am I screwed as far as my current level is concerned?

Leveling in this game simply is nowhere linear. If you decided to stick to the main quests from now on, you could reach level 30 in one evening, maybe two. But that's also almost the end of the game.
  5. W

1.06 on Steam out now, still no mutagen stat fix\ Remaining bugs after 1.06

No that's not what we are saying. If you use a mutagen and put it into a slot, you'll gett its bonus. If you have abilities of their matching colour in the adjecent ability-slots (for example blue mutagen in the slot, sign-enhancing skills in the ability-slots next to them), they will "link...
  6. W

Glad to shed some light :) I don't know what CDPR's state of information on this issue is, couldn't find a fitting topic in the tech support forums. Maybe this could help them find and fix this bug faster, as I could imagine that this leads to a different spot in the code to look for the bug.
  7. W

That's not what is happening for me btw. I checked this out. Right now, I'm in my second playthrough, experimenting with a sign build, I'm level 11. That allows me to use 2 mutagens and 6 ability slots. I have 5 of those 6 ability slots filled with blue skills, the other one with a neutral skill...
  8. W

Actually, I don't fully lose the bonus. I just receive somewhat less of a bonus. Removing the Mutagen and putting it back in makes me have a stronger bonus. Doesn't change the fact, that the AI is almost as bad at dealing damage as it is at playing gwent, so it doesn't really matter.
  9. W

I just removed my mutagens and put them back in and ended up having better stats than before. Same thing after I had to reload after death. I'm on my second playthrough and wouldn't have noticed it, I think it's fair to assume that most people simply don't notice being affected by the bug. One...
  10. W

How do you fight higher level monsters? Here's a video I recorded during my gameplay. :)

I did that Basilisk near oxenfurt that guards a treasure next to a river bank. I was level 17 at the time, the basilisk was level "??", which seems to be at least 15 levels higher than geralt. Took me several attempts and my kill was 30 minutes of constant fighting, pinching it to death with my...
  11. W

Does a broken launch take a game's momentum away?

Just go ahead and keep playing, if it's just the exp bug. I had the bug myself and eventually decided to finish the game anyway. I can say for sure that I got no exp for any main quests on skellige and for many side quests and contracts. But the thing is: The main quests after skellige keep...
  12. W

I've had it,u I'm done with this game.

Since you've been to Skellige, I assume that you've already done quite a few levels in this game and most likely grinded the shit out of velen and Novigrad. Ask yourself one question: How many really good items have you found in those chests so far? Especially ones that are better than crafted...
  13. W

Geralt fighting the Wild Hunt with silver sword

Don't want to spoil the game for you, but they are elves (as mentioned in witcher 2, too). You'll get to see that their skeleton-like faces are just some fancy helmets.
  14. W

Loot - too much, too little?

The term "loot bulimia" actually hits it spot on. If you don't go to see a vendor every few chests you found, you'll often loot the tons of items in chests and enemies and instantly go to your inventory to puke out all the heavy and yet bad/worthless stuff again. It's not really a problem with...
  15. W

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Yeah I get that, but if you read my edit, one of the glitched quests was certainly acquired before doing any grey quests and still got glitched, while another one, that was acquired later, worked properly (and a third one, that was also acquired later, did not work). So it seems to be pretty...
Top Bottom