Recent content by X1360

+
  1. X1360

Roadmap?

What so they can lie some more? No they need to shut their mouths and say nothing. In this case radio silence is worth a thousand words.
  2. X1360

Im done with CDPR

After the first two delays I knew something was wrong with the game. You can’t delay upwards of 4 times and everything be ok. No something either was wrong from the very beginning or half way through and then it went downhill from there. Idk if it’s the big wigs at CDPR or what but something...
  3. X1360

Adult content and... the 'censour'...

This is what I said in the other thread. It doesn’t make it any less true. It’s time for people to get off their high horses and realize that their precious developer is not all that good. If this is true it’s a shame. I can say this though this is my first and last game by CD. They are...
  4. X1360

Im done with CDPR

If this is true it’s a shame. I can say this though this is my first and last game by CD. They are everything I thought they would were, and overrated piece of shit company just like EA and the rest of them. Just because they had one decent game not good but decent. This must’ve gotten to their...
  5. X1360

It just does not come together, street cred, clothes, and cars

The clothing is pathetic. It’s the same story as gta online. There is hardly anything sexy to wear and that’s sad considering it’s Cyberpunk. The NPCs can have sexy clothing but we can’t? That’s not right.
  6. X1360

More JOYTOY

It would be nice but I doubt they will.
  7. X1360

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

They will have to pull a Fallout 3 Broken Steel dlc where we can play after the main story. I hate games that won’t let me finish what I missed after the story ends. Please let us play after.
  8. X1360

Where are all the sexy outfits?

I’m glad someone made a post about this because I was going to. I’m so disappointed with the lack of sexy clothing for female v. I’m especially disappointed in the lack of high heels. The NPCs has great high heels but we can’t wear them? It’s GTA online all over again. I hope the developers see...
  9. X1360

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

Xbox One S now then Series X wen I get it.
  10. X1360

Platform Discussion Thread

I’m only on Xbox. I can’t wait for the Series X. It will be the best place to play games without a 3 Thousand + PC. The series X outperforms most PCs anyway, only the hardcore PCs it doesn’t came close to.
  11. X1360

What do you think you will do with Sasquatch ? Let her live or kill her ?

I’m going to wipe this bandit off Pandora err I mean Night City -HJ
  12. X1360

Blood & Gore system

If the blood and gore is like Gears Of War I’ll be happy, but I don’t think it will be that detailed. We’ll probably be able to pop heads and appendages off but not much more. I figured this being Cyberpunk we’d get brutal blood and gore like Gears considering the setting but i don’t think it’ll...
  13. X1360

Possibility of mod accessibility across multiple platforms?

As someone who’s only an Xbox no PS4 or PC I don’t see why they couldn’t implement Mods for Xbox. PS4 I don’t see that happening at all because Sony wants to protect the children with no external assets
  14. X1360

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

If people don’t speak up with what they don’t like then CD Project Red will spoon fed us whatever they want too and I’m not one to take it laying down. If enough people say They aren’t going to buy the game because of X or Y and lose a bunch of money and sales you better believe CD will change...
  15. X1360

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

That’s with a lot of places. I was in a Fallout 76 discord and if you said one thing bad about the game you was jumped on. But I’m not a crowd follower I’ll say what I want when I want. If I offend someone by saying Fo76 is trash that’s not my problem. While I don’t think Cyberpunk 2077 will be...
Top Bottom