Recent content by xaerostrike

+
  1. xaerostrike

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

What the hell is the point doing the story 20 hours straight ?? and that is no where near the average time for doing the story anyway.... and there are tons of other things to do and that is not besides the point.....
  2. xaerostrike

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Yes, would be nice to have bit more freedom on the camera, but I would also like to see some other options like adding 2-3 light sources, because faces and hair etc tend to be bit too dark at times
  3. xaerostrike

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

I finished story when I had about 120 hours and currently up to about 200 hours after story... so you can spread out story sessions by doing a ton of other things
  4. xaerostrike

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

Posted mine on Twitter, and was the first time I used Twitter lol
  5. xaerostrike

[Fan Art] Book cover Art Work...

My Fake book cover Fan Art Work... kind of a tribute to "Blade Runner" My own screenshot, Art Work... my own writing and fake publisher... Logo owned by respective owners... about 2/3rds original size I have been looking for a good subject or location to take some nice photos for a few book...
  6. xaerostrike

Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat [BUG]

Thanks, will try that next time I play... the Bike was about the only think I did not try lol
  7. xaerostrike

Ive tried a dozen things before, nothing forces it to work So, have to see if they can fix it
  8. xaerostrike

[Police Lights] need to have encahnced options

Need a option to enhance police light effects, so they are brighter and more ambient effect on the surrounding area, and also the lights of the Police car(s) need to stay on when you exit the vehicles Also, I think the Blue and Red should both be on at the same time, but obviously flickers...
  9. xaerostrike

[Photo/Camera Mode] Light source options needed

What would be great to have for the camera mode is to have movable light sources that we can tweak multiple elements of the light source(s) to enhance lighting on subjects close by Sort of what you would find in modeling programs and or for a easy example, Daz 3D... so you can rotate and...
  10. xaerostrike

The Heavy-Duty Aramid-Reinforced Badge Coat does not visually work correctly in the world compared to your Inventory
  11. xaerostrike

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

Not Signed........... Sigh..... you do know that cut content and or improvements can be made with updates right ? At times games may not launch with all the features advertised, sometimes content needs more work or they may have not expected how much time and development something needs, or...
  12. xaerostrike

night vision style mods

Thats right, forgot about that But yes, in a Cyberpunk universe Cyber Eyes would be capable of quite a few things... maybe not all options at once but still options that would be good for making specialized characters, such as being able to zoom in for recon, thermal for close quarters combat...
  13. xaerostrike

I wish night time was longer

With "Stormworks Build and Rescue" when you create a game you can set how much day/night time there is, they have a pretty cool slider for that too
  14. xaerostrike

[Hot Take Feedback] Main story way too short

Yes I wish I could turn the Quest Tracker off... I pretty much just got to Act 2 and for 76 hours I have done nothing else expect explore, side quests and just leveling up... having a ton of fun without doing the main quests when I get bored I will do some more story missions, I am just glad...
  15. xaerostrike

Storage is a mess

Yes, need categories of loot for sure
Top Bottom