Recent content by Xanderixdraze

+
  1. X

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Ok, but when Thronebreaker is released in six months, does anyone know what kind of rewards will be received by doing the single player mode?
  2. X

I just wanted to be sure that I am getting the right Information, But is it true that Gwent will be coming out of Beta in May of this year?
  3. X

What are red points and orens?

What are these REDpoints and HELPpoints?
  4. X

No Card Animations

I know, Because I figured it out myself by messing with the settings earlier. So basically this thread didn't help me at all
  5. X

Nope it's not a bug, at the start of a new season depending on your win/loss ratio for both Casual and Ranked matches it places you where it thinks you are most suitable at. I know it would be nice to start at the very bottom and work your way up, but even when I first started playing Gwent I...
  6. X

No Card Animations

I just happened to noticed while playing Gwent on the PS4, that all of the Transmuted cards are no longer animated instead they just have a quick shine over them. Why is that?
  7. X

I still honestly believe that Mirror Shards should be rewarded or given out on a weekly or even a bi-weekly basis, by doing so it helps promote the Arena especially since it's new to the game. And also yes even though paying 150 ore for one Mirror Shard guarantees 1 Keg and some material. I...
  8. X

By getting the extra Mirror Shards for arena also helps players when they have to do one of the Arena Quests when they appear even when if the arena quest reward 80 ore. Plus also I think paying 150 ore for 1 one mirror shard is a bit pricey.
  9. X

GWENT: Ask a Dev

My question is involving the Arena and Mirror shards, I know that The Arena is recently new to Gwent, but just wondering would it be possible that besides only paying 150 ore for a mirror shard, players could either earn mirror shards as Tier rewards or have the 3 mirror shards every week?
Top Bottom