Recent content by Xazazell

+
  1. X

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Hi, I stumbled upon this thread from ages ago , these mods only work against the AI and now I am trying to make similar type of mods myself, however it seems like the below method doesn't seem to work anymore? I'm just wondering if i can get a confirmation from the Developers / users that...
  2. X

Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available!

I think this a good direction the game is going, synergy on bronzes feel good, although this might make certain gold cards feel a bit meh, nothing stops CDPR from adjusting them point by point, provision by provision :D
  3. X

Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available!

I love the crow mother change, i would also love to see some support towards Corrupted Flaminica, I would like to suggest some changes that i though of when making a beast crow deck. In my deck i focused on using Gremist to purify the doomed tag from the crows to get a little extra value on her...
  4. X

Holiday postcards

Being a mailman ain't easy, especially in a such dangerous place as Night City, that is why for the job you need a professional, someone that has undergone ruthless training, and mental conditioning, to them all that matters is getting that package delivered no matter the place nor the cost...
  5. X

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Do you guys have a like a specific number of people you planning to invite for closed ptr? like 200-300,more,less ?
  6. X

Is there anything you can compare the new board to?
  7. X

Hey Burza i hope everything is going as planned for the team :) , you mentioned that you might show what is coming to Gwent near the end of the month , i assume that will be the new 2 rows , and 2 bronze copies but is there chance we might see some new gameplay mechanics and other features?
  8. X

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Is there any information on ui board design change?
  9. X

AMA with Paweł Burza - ask your questions here! [ended]

Dear Pawel is it okay if you tell us how much of Thronebreaker is complete ;)
Top Bottom