Recent content by xDeithwenx

+
  1. xDeithwenx

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

Oops...
  2. xDeithwenx

Gwent's Problems (All of Them)

Releasing an expansion with no prior announcement or buildup should be added to your list.
  3. xDeithwenx

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

There's only 8 stratagem cards, not 12 like the announcement suggests. https://www.playgwent.com/en/updates/merchants-of-ofir/card-reveals#stratagems I just paid for the pack and only got 7 (not inc default).
  4. xDeithwenx

Side-quests locked off at any point?

Side-quests locked off at any point? So far my experience of No-Man's Land is just roaming around visiting settlements, and the thing I've noticed is that...at 'least to start off with...there's only one or two quests per village. I won't go into details here, but I complete one quest for a...
  5. xDeithwenx

Witcher 3 Graphics

To Devs: Give us SOD quality as promised, please. Hello all, I'm not going to go into too much detail here, because unfortunately chances are this thread will be locked or those rushing to defend this game will swamp the comments below. What I will say, however, is that I was one of the people...
  6. xDeithwenx

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

I called this months ago, and almost got banned for being problematic.
  7. xDeithwenx

Graphic downgrade

There will NOT be a massive difference between High and Ultra. There never is. Usually it's a few added effects or a minor upgrade it texture quality. You wouldn't suddenly achieve 2013 landscape fidelity like the first picture.
  8. xDeithwenx

Graphic downgrade

A random post in a random thread with hundreds of pages. The only people who are aware of this post are those who have read it and those who have seen it been referenced/linked to, and even then those posts are several pages into a discussion. For the average user, this isn't an effective form...
  9. xDeithwenx

Graphic downgrade

I personally don't have 100% faith in them because I have seen nothing to prove otherwise. The difference between VGX, SoD and more recent gameplay is as clear as day to me, so I struggle to see how others are arguing any different. That's not to say the game looks bad. With that said, I'm not...
Top Bottom