Recent content by xedit

+
  1. X

Witcher 3 Resolutions at launch

I am also very interested in this, since I actually have a 21:9 display for about 2 years. Some games support it natively, some not. The most blatant case is Ubisoft - none of their games support it AFAIK. I played SC:Blacklist with terrible black bars on the sides and more recently Far Cry 4...
  2. X

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

Exactly my thoughts. But regardless of the work on physical copies, given the sheer magnitude of the game, anything that demo has to offer is prejudice and "empty calories". Releasing anything but a full game would be a mistake from financial/marketing perspective. I believe CDPR will deliver a...
  3. X

Benchmark/demo petition before game launching

Releasing a demo, even a short one, weeks before releasing the full game wouldn't benefit them at all. All that hype would be wasted. So I wouldn't expect that.
  4. X

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

I like those screenshots. But mate, what makes the Witcher exceptional, is story. I don't really care about graphics that much. The entire open world and other "gimmicks" are a logical expansion and a tool to make this story even better, or at least i think so. And I don't expect TW3 to remain...
  5. X

Obvious Downgrade

Absolutely agree, this discussion is going nowhere. Is there a downgrade? We don't know. What is the reason for the delay? We don't know. How the game will look at the release? We don't know. But still some people are convinced they know. So, please, just please, until we get info via...
  6. X

Obvious Downgrade

I also think that the decision to delay the game even further was planned very carefully, and essentially is much more alarming than the possible downgrade. Either the "downgrade stuff" is a coincidence, or is a smokescreen to divert attention of what's the real reason of the delay. Either way...
  7. X

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Reading above ideas, I thought about really IMMERSING yourself in the world of the game. One way to do it would be no HUD by default. Only when you implant your eyes, you can have the crosshair and other info on screen. Also, no inventory grid or things like that. If you want to check things you...
Top Bottom