Recent content by xemerson

+
  1. X

Update 0.8.37 Now Available!

Thanks for the Fix guys, really needed this :)
  2. X

First person mode

Looking really cool so far, will be cool to see how it changes in the future. ---------- Updated at 08:23 PM ---------- I know it will never happen but i would have loved to see a full REDkit for TW3, Projects like this would be so much easier.
  3. X

First person mode

I more meant that in the line of code with the sensitivity could you multiply it by a editable float that can be changed ingame. it wouldnt be flawless by any means but I believe the mod menu ingame could change the float variable ingame using a slider?
  4. X

First person mode

Is it at all possible to Link the sensitivity of the camera to a float we can change in the ingame mod menu?
  5. X

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I really loved Blood and Wine, I feel as if it was a great last chapter to The Witcher Games. I found the ending to be really satisfying however I think somewhere inside me i really hoped for a Bigger character meetup at the end. Almost hoping for the whole crew to turn up for a drink or...
  6. X

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

However I do think The game is to blame for the majority of these waifu wars and lore twisting, The game has created so many newer fans some of which having only played the Game that I feel they have a skewed perspective on the relationships between all the characters in the world. in an example...
  7. X

The Waifu wars are by far the worst, not only do people argue for the most stupid reasons it also ends up in hate for specific characters. I constantly see people hate on certain characters because they "prefer" another one.
  8. X

Yennefer is such a great character loved every moment of her in books!
  9. X

Contest: Find the Man of Glass

Gonna give this a go for sure
  10. X

Blood and Wine approximate release date?

As much as it could be cool i really dont see much of a reason for them in blood and wine
  11. X

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

Milva and regis in the books, but right now in the games for me its Gaunter O'Dimm.
  12. X

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Anyone able to download on steam?
  13. X

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Comes out in 15mins in the Uk Cant wait!
  14. X

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

How can anyone even try to pick Triss over Yen, I mean i really like Triss but damn Yen overpowered XD
  15. X

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Where is the Novigrad killer when I need my eyes burnt out ! :ugh:
Top Bottom