Recent content by xenogorgeous

+
  1. xenogorgeous

The I LIKE WHAT I'VE SEEN Thread

agreed, CD project red is doing an ultra high level quality game , with so much content and very cool envinroment , that it's impossible to not appreciate and admire all this work, so Cyberpunk 2077 will be a hell of good game, no doubts ! [Sard Edit: TPP discussion removed}
  2. xenogorgeous

A ROUND OF GWENT Episode 2

wow amazing fantastic cool .... well done, great job guys !! :victory:
  3. xenogorgeous

Old Epidemic Artwork was better

I prefer the new one, but, everyone has an opinion and different tastes, so ....
  4. xenogorgeous

Loyalty to CD Projekt Red

yep man, CDPR just kick ass so much , the Witcher and Gwent games are awesome amazing, and I cannot wait for their new project Cyberpunk 2077 to come out ! Long live CDPR for making such fantastic games !
  5. xenogorgeous

Why do we need immune golds back. Constructively. A zero negativity thread.

yep indeed ... maybe in the next patch, every single gold card in the game, could have their base strenght increased by +2 plus points ?
  6. xenogorgeous

Are there Bots in Gwent?

wow this is weird crazy .... yeah could be a bot used by testers to collect game stats for something
  7. xenogorgeous

Need more leaders ?

agreed, we need more leaders cards with synergy with more achetypes in like new deathwish, and armor NR etc etc etc
  8. xenogorgeous

This new patch is awesome

this patch is fun and just obligate people to try to play a bit more cautious and smarter than ever before, in order to win games .... so, it's a challenge now to build new strategies around this new way to play Gwent
  9. xenogorgeous

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

haha, totally agreed with that, dude ! it's a funny solution but I like it .... simple as that: you only gain 5 scraps/ores if you do a GG, no matter if your adversary give GG back or not .... agreed that could work better than the current GG reward system
  10. xenogorgeous

Why do we need immune golds back. Constructively. A zero negativity thread.

this ... it's a good point of view
  11. xenogorgeous

Nilfgaard Reveal - What do you think?

it's not a dominant archetype in this game, so, no worries about it
  12. xenogorgeous

Balancing Tremor

the second option is good, and not overpowered .... as always , I'm sure CDPR will do something about to fix this; they are giving time to analyze and observer all the gameplay meta changes this new patch just brought to the game, so, more or less , a patch fix will come out to adjust this trash...
  13. xenogorgeous

New Factions And Faction Types

I'm favourable to see Toussaint as the next new faction , since it's a cool territory land and has room to have various specific cards on its own ..... and Blood & Wine it's a hell of damn good DLC for Witcher 3 !! so, Toussaint has my vote :D
  14. xenogorgeous

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME GOLD IMMUNITY UPDATE

wow ... just in time ! well done CDPR, wonderful job done, thanks a lot for these precious information ! :D
Top Bottom