Recent content by xerxes712

+
  1. X

Can't be long now...

I would not worry about the pro tool being so difficult. People today are much more computer savy and have more knowledge, I think, in computer code.Unless everyone is off playing a console game. Not much thinking going on there. :dead:BUT, some talented modders may have moved onto new games...
  2. X

[mod] Insane Dificulty Mod (Updated : 01/06/08)

No wonder I could not get the modified quest files into the game...I need to start a new game to see changed to the .qst files. I was trying to get the monster to resown in the crypt chapter 1.I am glad you are making progress on your mod [CPC]Mad. :D Time to play through it again and give it a try.
  3. X

Improved Bosses

The Werewolf fight was pretty good. Use of Yrden traps to kill the animal is in line with what a wolf is. :) I wonder if the werewolf's fur is more prone to fire damage to help kill it to; plus the myth about werewolf die from silver sword more.
  4. X

How to change Toxicity of Potions

It appears Albedo subtracts 20 off all potions drank (including the first one) for the one hour it last. If you drank a Cat potion, it does not even register any more toxic since it is
  5. X

How to change Toxicity of Potions

How to change Toxicity of Potions You can change the toxicity of potion by hex editing the it_potion00x.ncs file. It is compiled, by you can look for the value and change it. simple hex value.Look at two that are over powered in game. Swallow and Tanny Owl. These both cause toxic from 15 to 20...
  6. X

unlimited Sign Use

witcher_atr_abl.luc is another way. PointRegen = {VP_Mod = 0.1, VP_Mult = 1, EP_Mod = 2, EP_Mult = 1, DS_Mod = 0.25}Change EP_Mod =2 to 500. This will cause your EP regeneration to increase from 2 to 500 points per second. Infinite use. Used in the God Cheat mode.
  7. X

Improved Bosses

I like the better bosses.Leo's ghost, maybe give him (Leo) more increase in Parry or Dodge.Geralt hits him alot in that video without Leo defending himself much. That way, the lesser vitality increase and higher Parry/Dodge would make the battle long and even more interesting.I say give more...
  8. X

Quests Editing ?

I do not know about main quest experience, but I know I changed the XP for each monster you kill, and the change was effective immediate after I shut down game and restarted game to reload the new data. Do you mean restarting from the beginning of the game? new game?For the early Mikel Ghoul...
  9. X

Torch and weapons in crypts and fights

It was just discussed by a rep from CD why it is that way (please make it optional). The annoying as hell auto sheathing is something I would like to be seen gone too! That is the problem. Nothing like putting out your torch everytime or having an enemy bum rush you while Geralt is putting away...
  10. X

[TW1] [mod] Longer-Lasting Swallow

Nice find! :D I think it would be neat to make the over-used potions more Toxic to use, incouraging more search for good potion mixes such as Albedo.I do not have the editor, but I think I noticed the toxicity change random a bit around a given number. I have NWN but no longer play it.
  11. X

[mod] Witcher Difficulty Increase

PlanewalkerYes, I think I saw her stats Vesna and all in the npc_att.luc file. That is what I mean some things may need a tweaky if you do a global hard level increase. Did you all do this yet? I think you can give the fist fighters in the Inn more too.Edit:After a look, I cannot find her...
  12. X

Sorry, I meant I like your mod! I was a bit intoxicated when I posted that... ;DIt is pretty decent good for getting something out the door that is doable to win the game still.Gosh knows it was that gut rot beer I drank...sometimes I do not make the most sense. Sorry if I sounded critical...
  13. X

[GENERAL] Difficulty Settings and Flaming Sword

Cool, I hope the info is useful. To open most .luc files, use LUADEC to decompress the files into a readable easy to edit text file form that will overrride the original.LUADEC is a freeware tool at Sourceforge.netYou must run it at the DOS command prompt box. It looks like this typed out...
  14. X

If monsters and Geralt are not balance correct, it would be bad.Must consider the whole picture. It seems simple, but not really. You want a good "intelligent" fight. but what the hell. :sleep: They are immortal tags. Never happen. Ther is hard, then there is fun hard. But I do aplaude your...
  15. X

[GENERAL] Difficulty Settings and Flaming Sword

I can give you some. Geralt's starting ability mostly immunity, damage done, are lower and so is his VP regeneration (EP is same); but his base hitpoints and Mana are same. There is another file that has monsters only doing .5 damage on easy, and Geralt gets 2.0. see below.Monsters are all the...
Top Bottom