Recent content by xferus

+
  1. X

Open PTR feedback

The problem is they won't fix HC! It's most likely gonna stay 90% the same as it is now. A washed-out version of an exciting card game, for casuals who cannot tell a good CCG from a mediocre one. The only solution to this crappy situation is to keep the old Gwent (preferably the pre-Midwinter...
  2. X

HC: First Impression (Poll)

I'm between 3 and 4. It's basically as disappointing as I expected. Of course, the visuals look great (alas, for me it's a secondary matter), but it's obvious the developers didn't appreciate the old gameplay as much as they should've, creating this new experience. Everything now seems castrated...
  3. X

Game Mode that lets you pick every card you want

This kind of game mode could be available at all times as another Casual mode, even if limited in a way (for example, to play with friends or without XP given). Why should we not have more fun with cards, if that's possible? That's what Gwent is all about in the first place. And that kind of fun...
  4. X

Homecoming Date Reveal

Yeah, the aesthetic of HC is becoming really appealing, I like the new UI and UX for the most part (although the 3D leaders seem more of a gimmick and distraction; I'd personally revert them to the card version). However, it seems like the strategic feeling of the current board is diminished -...
  5. X

2 rows instead of 3. Homecoming. [POLL]

Yeah, you might be right with redistributing the damage values when it comes to the weather.
  6. X

Only two copies of each bronze card

Just wait for the PTR to test it... and cry over it... LUL
  7. X

Definitely. The name "Homecoming" is misleading AF. It has nothing to do with coming home... Or maybe I'm just blind and I can't see this "home" thingy here... Mind you, CDPR, honesty is one of the important ingredients of showing respect to your customers.
  8. X

I don't care about their new dish, because I want my good old dish I've eaten so many times, just spiced up a bit (and possibly with French fries a.k.a. a campaign mode). What then? This is just an arrogant approach to your customers - "We know you want something else, but we don't care, our new...
  9. X

Trust me, I can imagine what it's like, I don't have to try it. The game will feel a lot more binary, which has already been an issue. Also adding more RNG to draws (because of the new deck limit) will make it less balanced than ever - you'll be playing bronzes against golds even more often...
  10. X

"the game simply plays better and we can make two unique rows, which influence how you play the cards and the rows you place them on. " - LOL, this sounds so phoney... The game is going to be casualized again... to make two unique rows... because 3 unique rows would be just too much of a hassle...
  11. X

Yeah, it seems they're incapable of making this game any better, despite of loads of clear feedback in the past. Anyway, this "Homecoming" is some BS name - maybe they should call it "Hearthstoning" instead. Two rows and a face, eh? "And boy, were we naive" Yeah, you're still naive, if you think...
  12. X

Why I HATE this game and no longer intend to "beta-test" it

Why I HATE this game and no longer intend to "beta-test" it Because randomness totally messes up your strategies - Gwent tries to be a strategic card game but it fails. It's no use planning anything for 1-2 rounds because your loss/victory depends on the luck of your opponent's last...
  13. X

Midwinter Update is now available!

True. I started a new account this week and the "challenges" are really boring now. It's like boost this, remove that, rinse and repeat. Most of the game looks the same.
  14. X

Change the Premium Card Refund

Let it be, whatever, they'll support the development of the beta, even if they use this "exploit". I don't mind other players having more cards as long as the game is balanced / matchmaking is working properly.
  15. X

List of stuff that is currently pushing me away from the game

What kind of 2 weathers are you cool with? A smiley cloud and a whiff of breeze? Man, you need to understand - Winter is coming!
Top Bottom