Recent content by Xingent

+
  1. X

Crash To Desktop every two-three minutes after 1.2

I waited since Dec 2020 until yesterday. I've installed the newest Windows updates and the 1.21 patch from CDPR. Apparently, the is an improvement - I could play for some 30 min BUT as soon as I tried a longer selling action, the game crashed. It was not a Crash to Desktop anymore. It has blown...
  2. X

Crash in stash / Store menus

Similar crash happens in other menu screens like inventory or character, especially when I keep them open somewhat longer. The PC freezes and the only way out is hardware button reboot.
  3. X

Hotfix 1.06

Hotfix 1.06 seem to reduce a number of crashes but, funny enough, now my PC crashes when I try to QUIT the game! This happened when I tried the newest Nvidia driver 460.89. As before, I tried the 457.09 - it lets you quit the game without crashing but, as before, selling inventory crashes the PC...
  4. X

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Unfortunately the shit came back with a splash! After playing for a few minutes I tried the Character to change an attribute. My PC crashed as before, so that hardware reboot was needed.
  5. X

You have the WORLD RECORD. It really made the biggest difference so far. Load/Save works, as well as the Character thing. I'll keep playing to see more. Thank you!
  6. X

Today it just terrible. I can't start the game. It crashes PC wile in Game Load Screen. Also the Character screens were crashing after 15 sec use. Evan worse, I could not save the game. I expect CDPR to let me know WHAT IS POSSIBLE, if anything!
  7. X

Hotfix 1.05

Just finished some testing after installation of I've just finished testing after installation of Hotfix 1.05. I don't see any improvement of matters reported above. I've just finished some testing with Hotfix 1.05 installed. I don't see any improvement about matters reported above.
  8. X

Hotfix 1.05

Let me quote my own PC-related reports. Maybe you could solve them in Hotfix 1.05. https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/update-your-nvidia-drivers.11040509/page-3#post-12439565 I tried NVIDIA 457.09, 460.79 and 460.89. And would you guess? The only one that works reasonably is the...
  9. X

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

Not necessarily so. I tried NVIDIA 457.09, 460.79 and 460.89. And would you guess? The only one that works reasonably is the oldest one 457.09. Much lower incidence of crashes while in game management dialogs for more than 15 sec (?!) With the other two newer drivers the game crashes to the...
  10. X

I've been punished

OK, say that somebody wanted me pant-less. But why the took away my car and why my apartment just vanished? I wrote to CDPR support contact twice but I did not receive even a ticket number. OOPS! The apartment and the car were at Megabuilding H8, where they should. I have read Administrator...
  11. X

I've been punished

I meant complete inventory, including undergarments. It may have been a slight exaggeration.
  12. X

I've been punished

Yes, it was in the mission automatic love at clouds. It may, however, resulted from the other discussed here, not necessarily on this particular mission.
  13. X

I've been punished

I had this feeling... somebody's watching. When I tried to get to the VIP Room (mission automatic love at clouds) I noticed that I may need a gun. I opened the Inventory and BANG! there I was completely naked and my Inventory emptied. When I tried to load an earlier save, STEAM told me that I...
  14. X

All this is a completely random chaos. People are trying change all possible parameters and settings but the crashing is random, happens at start, save game, buy/sell inventory. In my case least frequent crashes happen while playing "normally", fighting, exploring, etc. It apperas that...
  15. X

PHYSX on CPU only

I have 2x RTX 2080ti and I saw it work nice on a few top games with SLI and PHYSX executed by GPU. CP2077 runs PHYSX on CPU only which does not help achieving good performance.
Top Bottom