Recent content by xL0S3Rx

+
  1. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.22

I just want to shoot the water and make it react. It is so difficult? patch 1.22 .... And the police just like always..I give up
  2. xL0S3Rx

Parche 1.1

Really? ....
  3. xL0S3Rx

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

You will need to improve it a lot if you want people to have an interest in the game again. I find it difficult that after 100 hours and seen everything, people want to invest or repeat everything again working "well". I guess you don't care, right? You have already sold 13 million copies. You...
  4. xL0S3Rx

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

A very good story and setting, artistically remarkable. Technically an old game, a gameplay that is reduced to a shooter, a fake RPG, a game full of bugs, repetitive side missions except three or four, repetitive hacks, bad UI , bad AI , bad driving... all within a completely dead and mediocre...
  5. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.06

There are moments after playing for a while or changing zones, the frames drop for no reason. from 60 to 25/30, it is not normal. I have always had around 60 in the city, now there are moments that it goes down precipitously
  6. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.05

UPDATE 1.05 . I can't get out of the braindance of the mission "the hunt" Every time I enter the slide changes and asks me to see a section that does not exist. WTF I can't continue the game
  7. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.05

8. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.05

As you walk away from the building the lights disappear. It happens in many places There is no interaction with the water, no steps or shots.
  9. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.05

Do you a favor, copy all the details of GTAV with the interaction of the world. All of them. The police should follow you, by car or flying.
  10. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.04

The water is not heard when falling. There is no interaction with water or mud. It does not leave footprints, it does not hear a sound when it is stepped on or it responds to shots. Please we need more detail and interaction with the environment so that it feels alive.
  11. xL0S3Rx

A very bad UI

Of course, many more are missing. Information / tutorial.Vehicle management on screen. Recover sold objects etc etc But that's their job, not mine. For this they would have to hire me.
  12. xL0S3Rx

A very bad UI

- In the creation menu the components tab is missing - Components must be created one by one. - It does not indicate what you have or those that are created. - Missing object information. - When driving the gps you would have to zoom out to see more of the road, it is easy to miss an indicated...
  13. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.04

Object creation is lousy. It does not show you what you are creating and you have to create them one by one. What were you thinking? This is basic in an rpg
  14. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.04

Mantis claws break when the character crouches. It always happens. PD: take gtaV as a reference with the interaction of the world and npcs.
  15. xL0S3Rx

Hotfix 1.04

I can't get out of neurodance in the mission "The Bad Reputation". Are you going to pay us to be testers? 1607907081 The map and interface information is a mess. Controls cannot be edited. If I can recover the sold equipment, how do I know where it is if I sold it by mistake?
Top Bottom