Recent content by xtatuk

+
  1. xtatuk

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

Still problem with Neoprene Diving Suit / Quest Items after 1.2 patch > I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist. It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world...
  2. xtatuk

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Easy! as soon as you are allowed, go explore the world. I am playing with Stadia btw. I run around and found the house by the Laguna Bend Lake, and a box containing Neoprene Diving Suit. When pickup its automatic equipt you cannot remove it as it a quest-item. Visit webpage for more information...
  3. xtatuk

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Still problem with Neoprene Diving Suit / Quest Items after 1.2 patch > I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist. It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world...
  4. xtatuk

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

5. xtatuk

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

6. xtatuk

Patch 1.2

7. xtatuk

Hotfix 1.12

Still problem with removing diving suit after 1.12 patch at Stadia, please fix! I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist. It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored...
  8. xtatuk

Patch 1.1

Have been thinking to download save-game from google and use save-game editor on pc so I can continue on pc instead but according to CP2077 documentation it's not compatible. Just have to contiune play at current state to max level and wait.
  9. xtatuk

Hotfix 1.11

Yet still problem remove Neoprene Diving Suit after 1.11 patch using Stadia, please fix! I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist. It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I...
  10. xtatuk

Patch 1.1

Still problem after 1.1 patch at Stadia, please fix I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist. It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level...
  11. xtatuk

Hotfix 1.06

Still problem playing after 1.06 patch at Stadia! I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist. It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level...
  12. xtatuk

Neoprene Diving Suit (and probably other quest items) cannot be unequipped if grabbed before time.

I have the same problem being unable to remove Neoprene Diving Suit so I cannot complete mainstory quest The Heist. It requires to wear a Militech Suit but get error message Action Blocked when trying. I explored the world as low level character before following mainstory quests so dont have...
Top Bottom