Recent content by xuereb

+
  1. X

Important issue - eyes

"An RPG is all about immersion."No.
  2. X

Full Combat Rebalance Mod - Hard or Insane?

Actually the Salamandra camps were easy. Human foes are easy.It's the monsters which are hard. A group of drowners reduce my health a lot. 4 can easily kill me.By twitch skills I meant how fast you are at clicking using your mouse, reflexes and such.
  3. X

[Act III] Lock & Key bug

I have around 30 saves right now. I don't feel like doing everything again though (the whole quest), especially if the bug stays there. I'll play again in a few months or so, when my pissed-off-stance goes away.
  4. X

Full Combat Rebalance Mod - Hard or Insane?

I wanted to throw my monitor out of the window several times on Hard when using FCR. I don't see a reason to play on Insane, unless you really like twitch playing and you've got good twitch skills.
  5. X

[Act III] Lock & Key bug

Yes I have both.And my last journal entry is to speak to Declaan levaurden (spelling?), after getting rid of the salamandra in the swamps and in the sewers.
  6. X

[Act III] Lock & Key bug

Yes. I gave her the ruby ring too. Nothing else to say to her.
  7. X

[Act III] Lock & Key bug

Yeah, each time you kill a group in the swamp, you get an updated journal entry. And there are only about 4-5 enemies in each camp anyway, can't miss them.I believe it's a bug.
  8. X

[Act III] Lock & Key bug

[Act III] Lock & Key bug I've just finished the sewer and swamp quests defeating the salamandra, and I've also killed the leader in the swamps thanks to the Hierophant and Wyvren. My next objective is to speak to Declan Levaarant.Well, the problem is whenever I speak to him there's no...
  9. X

Ask the Dev Team about TW 1

Has there been an official statement yet? (with regards to the Lead Artist saying he can't reveal certain information till there has been an official statement, posted back in Nov'09)
  10. X

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings leaked video FAQ

It's so funny that I have just posted the same argument in another thread, then I come here and read your post - exactly like mine, just worded differently.
  11. X

the comabat system is INFURIATING. How do I make it WORK?

Agreed - it's just that I mentioned it loads of times. So I'll just mention it again:There are no tactics involved. You just click, wait for the flaming icon or the fire effect on the sword, and click again. The only bit of strategy is choosing between strong and fast, or group, and that's...
  12. X

Small gift for The Witcher Community

Yeah that's what I did in the end, but I still get the blurry cut scenes sometimes.
  13. X

the comabat system is INFURIATING. How do I make it WORK?

I don't really like the combat system. I hope for a revamp in TW2.
  14. X

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

They're different games, not sure how you can compare them.I really liked both, which is surprising for me. Also, being a warrior or a mage doesn't make you 'miss out on parts of the game', it's called 'choices and consequences' of your actions. You can explore the other choices in subsequent...
  15. X

[TW1][mod] Full Combat Rebalance v1.3 RC

Well I beat him now.Another problem though....Azar Javed and the Professor. How the hell can I beat them? I manage to damage them but they kill me whilst performing my attacks. I'm under the effects of blizzard, swallow and tawny owl. Doesn't seem to make a difference. My sword's got a +4 effect...
Top Bottom