Recent content by xX-delirium-Xx

+
  1. xX-delirium-Xx

Too lack of sex scenes and Element of love.

if you think back in the past trailers they showed prostitutes every where when they was called dirt girl/boy. now there is none they basicly cut them from the game when they was promised
  2. xX-delirium-Xx

Hotfix 1.05

V appears more modest in the inventory preview after the half year montage ;) I think this is referring to the bug I was having where your tits and pecker was sticking through clothing
  3. xX-delirium-Xx

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

guess im fucked got physical so im stuck with broken game
  4. xX-delirium-Xx

female character model glitched

can't enjoy game the female model is glitched. her breast clip through all clothing and there is a grey mesh on tops around the neck and shoulders. its even glitched in character creator. clearing cheche and even reinstalling did not fix it.
  5. xX-delirium-Xx

permanent glitched character model.

don't know what caused it but I think it was because I skipped the montage cutscene at start of the streetkid lifepath. had grey mesh coming off my characters body blocking my view. only fixed by removeing shirt. can't wear shirt or jacket cause of blocked view , clearing PlayStation chach by...
  6. xX-delirium-Xx

My ps5 experience so far.

if your playing cyberpunk on ps5 it is still ps4 they have not released the ps5 upgrade yet so you still getting ps4 bugs
  7. xX-delirium-Xx

Hotfix 1.04

is there a bug report page? the hotfix caused a bug where underwear gets glitched on. you can strip naked and and your fully nude in the menus but your ingame model has underwear/panties forced on even if you have nudity on. you can teperay fix it by spaming pants on and off but it will happen...
Top Bottom