Recent content by xxBerserkxxx

+
  1. X

Shaping your story - Video tutorial series

Danke dir erst mal ich versuch das schon auf die art aber das wasser landed dauern irgentwo anders ich füge das mit dem vegitations tool ein . nur eine kurze frage gib es da noch eine andere möglichkeit das eizufügen ? John
  2. X

Shaping your story - Video tutorial series

hi Benzenzimmern könntest du bitte ein touturial uber die erschafung von wasser machen brauche das echt. hoffe das ist nicht zuviel aber du bist ein profi , und das wiki ist weg ....
  3. X

Redkit Stuck

Redkit Stuck ok you might see what happend to me , i cant move the camare of move at all . the question is how to sole this `? maybe a buttom to jump back to the layer i working ? reguards john
  4. X

Redkit Holes

Redkit Holes i created a hole by mistake and now i do not knoe how to close it . please help me out , it really looks bad in the middle of a village place.
  5. X

Redkit water

Redkit water how i crate water i cant find any toutorials on this subject. please help me out.
  6. X

Lykaon

hi @Benzenzimmern i know this is not the right place but you might can help me sense you got expirience. i wont to make a mood myself via the redkit , but after the installtation the luncher of witcher 2 does not show up , you know how to fix this ?
Top Bottom