Recent content by yamaci17

+
  1. Y

The Witcher 3 PS5 4.00 issue list and wishlist

Haptic feedback support for Dualsense. It supports adaptive triggers but haptic is the real deal.
  2. Y

PlayStation 5 DualSense

Dualsense support on PS5 is phenomenal like AJ Styles, you get all kinds of cool haptic feedbacks from various elements in the game, from the menu to picking flowers. I wish we could have that on PC.
  3. Y

Petition for Dualsense Haptic support

Title says it all. There are a lot of Dualsense users on PC that would be grateful for the enhanced haptic experience.
  4. Y

Patch 1.31

why no gpu performance optimizations?
  5. Y

Hotfix 1.22

still no actual gpu improvements not even a %5 thanks. game is still unplayable on the most used steam gpu: gtx 1060 yeah, reflex would be great for this game. i dont care if its a single player game, when the game gets %99 gpu usage, it introduces a heavy input lag. game feels much smoother...
  6. Y

CDPR, PLEASE Turn Off Screen Space Reflections for PS4

seems pretty much same on my end tbh
  7. Y

Hotfix 1.21

Why no actual performance improvements? Can't you bump the performance like %10-15, at least? People barely get 35-40 frames with rx 580s 1060s with medium settings. these are the most utilized GPUs in gaming community, they should be pushing 1080p 60 at medium settings, not 35-40 at low-med...
  8. Y

AMD Performance Issues, Weird FPS Drops

well, not plenty. it's barely enough as of 2021. observe how frames drop due to vram starvation
  9. Y

Graphics, not that impressive

baseline graphics are good the problem is resolution neither 1080 nor 1440p is enough for this game. even at native 1440p, the image will still look blurred and less defined. you need to run the game at native 4k, then you will understand the game actally looks good, but all those details are...
  10. Y

that's a bit on nvidia. they simply shouldn't have gimped that much vram. i'm also in the same boat and having huge frame drops from time to time. restarting the game helps but the issue comes back, sooner or later
  11. Y

can you test this particular location? it's near brandbury and buran in chinatown
  12. Y

Patch 1.2

truer words were never spoken they already removed a lot of reflections on reflective car surfaces just turn off ssr for those people. it will free some gpu power, that will help ps4 achieve a little bit higher resolution, clearer image, no grains. at least give them a damn CHOICE.
  13. Y

Patch 1.2

Graphics will never look good at 1080p in this game, until they fine-tune TAA.
  14. Y

Patch 1.2

It's not grain effect, it's badly coded SSR. They need to give option to disable SSR for you people, but then all the lights and reflections will be gone. But at least you will get clearer image and it might as well boost the performance a bit.
  15. Y

Patch 1.2

https://imgsli.com/NDcwOTE/0/1 No improvements, at all. %5-7 performance boost from what it looks like. CDPR... No words to you.
Top Bottom