Recent content by Yandere7290

+
  1. Yandere7290

Night vision or a flashlight.

as i said in rage 2 when it came out "why tf was it not already there?!"
  2. Yandere7290

Mods that Cheat, Publicly. I mean. C'MON people!!

the real question is this: would you feel the same "holy jesus i did it!" moment after you already cheated to obtain it? i agree, achievements are pointless but sometimes challange you todo things you normally wouldnt, my first truly difficult achievemdnt was soloing reach on legendary back on...
  3. Yandere7290

So they really not gonna talk to us?

the game fell into the modern digital era trap of "i'll do it tomorrow" laziness thats been ruining games for the last decade (excluding microtransactions from this statement)
  4. Yandere7290

Suggestions for traffic, vehicles [Spoilers]

how about a basilisk tank for the player keep and summon? that also doesnt die in two hits from maxtac a nomad thorton with working hmg (like panams) weaponized vehicles and the "ability" to shoot while driving (gun out the window) more cyberpunk appropriate vehicle noises instead of rl car...
  5. Yandere7290

If you could create an item, what would it be?

a single person basilisk tank
  6. Yandere7290

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

they probably already went swimming with cement shoes, knowing how nc operates
  7. Yandere7290

What's your favorite vehicle so far?

theres a free unique caliburn in nash's hideout (hiding in a shipping crate in one of the tunnels), the quinevere is very cool, super expensive tho, if your a nomad you can got your prelude car back and its pretty damn good, all things considered p.s. i want the nomad basilisk
  8. Yandere7290

In-game character customization

honestlly, id be happy with a body slider, height slider (notchange a few inches but a foot or two), WHITE skin (none of this yellow skin), blonde hair, slimmer jaws, smaller noses and ALOT more hairstyles and haircolours, im kinda tired of how everyone has a super strong jawline and huge cheek...
Top Bottom