Recent content by Yankee_LT

+
  1. Yankee_LT

Smart Weapons Nerfed?

Well, all I know is that I don't use "Smart Weapons" after the drop of 1.6 because they are too unreliable.
  2. Yankee_LT

Smart Weapons Nerfed?

Well, in my experience, from playing this game several times over and going from patch to patch, the smart weapons (ALL) only work if your target is no more than 20 feet away from you, which negates the feature of "Smart Targeting." Hell, at that range, I'll break out the non-smart targeting...
  3. Yankee_LT

Smart Weapons Nerfed?

Is it just me, or have ALL the Smart Weapons been nerfed? Using the Named AR, SMG, Pistol can't hit the broad side of a barn door unless you can see the white of the eyes of the enemy.
  4. Yankee_LT

Crashing PC After Patch 1.52

This game has been nothing but an issue since its launch. And I have NEVER crashed once in this game prior to patch 1.52. I uninstalled the game, and I'll wait for the subsequent two patches to come along before giving this a shot again.
  5. Yankee_LT

Crashing PC After Patch 1.52

After patch 1.52 went live, I could not play this game (PC) for more than 20 minutes without it crashing. I need to perform a cold reboot to get my PC running again. Is there a fix out there, or do I need to uninstall my game again and wait for another patch to roll around, which will likely not...
  6. Yankee_LT

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Before patch 1.52, I never crashed once, and I have over 1000 hours into this game. So either it's the new patch or the new win updates.
  7. Yankee_LT

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Since patch 1.52, has anyone else on PC been experiencing constant game crashes where you need to perform a cold reboot? Thank you.
  8. Yankee_LT

Upgrading Your Weapon

For some reason, I remember it differently. Thank you.
  9. Yankee_LT

Upgrading Your Weapon

Through my first run through I could upgrade all my legendary weapons all I wanted once I reached 50. But now, for some odd reason, all those weapons hit a cap, and I can no longer upgrade the stats because the weapons are no longer viewable. They all disappear (after reaching their mac cap)...
  10. Yankee_LT

Building Legendary Weapons

Why is it that some iconic weapons (Skippy/And the handgun you pick up of the guy's bed table on The Heist) you can never build as a Legendary weapon?
  11. Yankee_LT

cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual (Mission broken)

It's frustrating as hell to play this game that's so broken that some can not complete their missions because of it. And when will all this be fixed? Sometime in 2022 when the game should have been launched, to begin with?
  12. Yankee_LT

Rogue Amendiares

Why is it when my V enters his apt that Rogue Amendiares is just standing there and you can't interact with her? Thank you. 1609775587 Does no one have the slightest idea?
  13. Yankee_LT

Skill Shard Crafting

So no one here knows anything about "Skill Shard Crafting?" I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
  14. Yankee_LT

Weapon Mods

Yep, it was an LMG and I sold it because of this damn bug. I'm guessing these bugs will not clear up until around June or July at the pace of CD Red's dev team (I know it's not their fault because the head of the company released this game 6 to 7 months too soon) is working at. Man-O-Man did CD...
  15. Yankee_LT

Missing Mantis Blades & Projectile Launch System

Yep, you're correct. Thank you for the info.
Top Bottom