Recent content by Yaqza81

+
  1. Y

Next Gen update for The Witcher 3 base game + EXPANSION PASS

It seems that the issue has been fixed. I've downloaded the latest patch for PS5 (4.002) and now the game recognizes both expansions. I had some problem with importing PS4 end-game save (game crashed everytime I tried to load it), but I've deleted all the files, redownloaded them and used...
  2. Y

Next Gen update for The Witcher 3 base game + EXPANSION PASS

Yup, I've got exactly the same situatin thonka1 described. Game on disc, expansions bought separately, downloaded PS5 versions for everything and the game doesn't see the expansions. You would think that CD Projekt tested that configuration.
  3. Y

Problem z poruszaniem się po łatce 1.20

Inercja, z nią nie zawalczysz:) Próbowałeś zmienić ustawienia poruszania się w opcjach?
  4. Y

Zacinanie się gry przy autosejwie

Zacinanie się gry przy autosejwie Nie pamiętam, czy problem pojawiał się wcześniej - od czasu "Serc z Kamienia" nie wracałem do Wieśka, ale grając w "Krew i wino" zauważyłem, że przy każdym autosejwie gra na jakieś pół sekund się zatrzymuje. Nie dość, że jest to irytujące samo w sobie, to...
  5. Y

Patch 1.11 - All Alpha (?) Effects is gone?

It didn't help me. And it seems that only one river branch is affected - the one near Garin manor. Water disappeared but you can still hear splashing sound when you run along the river bed.
  6. Y

[PS4] Patch 1.11 File Size

Because of this long preparation period I assumed it was downloading the whole patch once again. Thanks!
  7. Y

Contract: Skellige's most wanted

I left just before the final meeting with the perpetrators (some two months ago) and after downloading patch 1.11 (that was 18 GB by the way) finally finished the quest. No problems whatsoever.
  8. Y

[PS4] Patch 1.11 File Size

My download was almost 18 GB - why? Patches for PS4 games used to be cumulative (every new patch consisted of older patches as well and that made them huge and bloated), but it was addressed some time ago. So why 18 GB?
  9. Y

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

Maybe they will do that with next patch:) Previously even encounter with only one ghost resulted in a minor pause. Now it is better, but there's still some room for improvement.
  10. Y

Yep, especially when you are fighting with several teleporting ghosts.
  11. Y

Well, I've finished the game when it was "unplayabale", as some have stated, and it was a hassle only during some of the most intensive missions. Irritating, but playable, and I was so involved in the story that I didn't even have time to complain - nevertheless I get what you mean. Now It's...
  12. Y

This short pause happens in different situations, e.g. when you jump into water or emerge from it. As if the game was downloading some assets (it was present before the patch as well). Considering framerate in the expansion, it is pretty smooth for me right now and I've played about 3 hours...
  13. Y

Game Length/Duration counter bug

It seems to be working properly now. I have 5 days and 21 hours on my counter, which is about right for my playthrough.
  14. Y

News on patch 1.09

First example from your video makes a massive difference. Did it really look so barren before on PS4? By the way, I think they have finally fixed in-game clock. Now it shows 140 hours which is about right for my playthrough.
  15. Y

News on patch 1.09

Yeah, it seems to be gone. Maybe it was the easiest way to solve the problem... By the way, does any of you know how to get rid of HUD on PS4? I've tried all buttons but ot no avail.
Top Bottom