Recent content by yatin

+
  1. Y

A Gwent joke they should have made in the game

This definitely need to be one of the DLC, including the cards with the mission to collect them of course. Who knows we may even get the see some of the 15 hours of sex mocap everyone keeps talking about.
  2. Y

TW3 cost me about $10,000

algroshaw Is this the person you crashed with?
  3. Y

TW3 cost me about $10,000

I bet your cursing yourself for not drinking that bottle of Blizzard.
  4. Y

Game Freeze in Hunting a Witch

Ok so uninstalling didn't work either. Restarted the system as well after uninstallation. Must be something else. ---------- Updated at 07:04 PM ---------- After the RTSS solution didn't work, I reinstalled it and noticed it was installing DirectX as well. So, I went to my installation...
  5. Y

I do have have RTSS installed as part of MSI Afterburner and I am currently running 353.06 drivers. But I get the issue even when I am not running Rivatuner. Shouldn't not starting RTSS resolve the issue, just like uninstalling does. I am new to the RTSS (was using fraps before, shifted to this...
  6. Y

+1 bump. I am having the same exact issue withe the same 1.04 version. This is my second play through and this time I directly went to witch's house without first going to Midscope and asking about her.
  7. Y

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

Man this got me 10 FPS boost, thanks a lot.
  8. Y

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

This differs
  9. Y

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

There is also a Snow White and the seven dwarfs moment. Not that great though because of all the other much more important things happening at that moment.
  10. Y

Question about character ability

Question about character ability First of all thanks to CDPR for such a great game. Now for the question. There are four abilities: Aard Sweep (Signs branch), Hightened Tolerance, Refreshment and Delayed Recovery (Alchemy branch) which have a golden border around them. This border is same as...
  11. Y

Default world state (choices from 2)

So looks like the Conclave is gone too.
  12. Y

Gwent card somewhat spoiling the story

Thats too bad. My CDPR should have referred to him as just a "Mysterious Mage" instead of "Mysterious Elf Mage".
  13. Y

Gwent card somewhat spoiling the story

I am not playing Gwent anymore because of this. The one you got is a big spoiler. I however just stopped when boss monster cards came up twice, which spoils the excitement of not knowing what the monster looks like till the time when you go on the hunt and encounter it.
  14. Y

This game is a god damn masterpiece

Can't agree more. Would also add that the whole atmosphere of the game, its the best I have seen yet. The way the world make you feel that everything you see is part of it, how your part of it, not above it or ignorant of it.
  15. Y

[Spoilers!] I found someone from the past

So, I didn't find him in Reardon Manor barn. I am playing in the default world state. Did you import you save in which you spared Letho or did the same during the simulate world state Q&A? Or were you also playing in default world state, i.e chose No to simulate and not import any save.
Top Bottom