Recent content by Ycare

+
  1. Ycare

[Spoiler] So what motivated this entire chain of events?

Ahhh, ok now that makes sense. It explains why the Relic was there, and establishes the NW/VB opposite views/conflict. With a little bit more explanation in-game it would have made things a little clearer and provide a stronger narrative foundation.
  2. Ycare

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Many people already said it, but the entire story arc was about "Change", "Evolving", "Accepting to move on". This was a theme so recurring that I could feel one of the ending coming crystal clear: a way to "merge" Johnny and V, thus becoming a new person, having come to terms with the fact that...
  3. Ycare

Yeah ok, so same as above: Alt seems to have no problem getting past the Blackwall, so it seems to be a very convoluted way to get in touch with her. And also a dubious strategy for survival which resulted in their death on my playthrough. Damn shooting Brigitte point blank felt good.
  4. Ycare

Ok I see, but then this just brings more questions! 1- How the hell did the VDB know Alt had become this massive AI behind the Blackwall? 2- Contradicting the point above, Alt seems to be able to access stuff past the Backwall just fine, like how she helps you taking down satellites when you...
  5. Ycare

So as I understood it, the whole story was essentially started with the Voodoo Boys wanting to contact Alt. But why exactly? What was the purpose of risking so much just to get to Alt? If it was explained, I must have missed it, and it seems pretty important since none of that story would have...
Top Bottom