Recent content by yogsothoth6

+
  1. Y

Yen Or Triss?

Maybe you've miss the part where she had amnesia and been Nilfgaard prisoner. Maybe. It's difficult to send a letter to a man you don't remember the existence or when you are in an imperial cell. I would love to see when exactly. Really curious about that. As far as we know the only sorceress...
  2. Y

When your propaganda backfires...

" My god, a game where the female characters are more than just damsels in distress, it's hurt my feeling !!! :cirisad:" Funny to see this kind of reactions, especially after all the polemics about how The Witcher 3 is a "Sexist" game. So once and for all, this game is feminist or sexist ? Can...
  3. Y

I keep getting people telling me Syanna was raped

This is exactly what i've understood when hearing this. Also i play in English, but i've seen the French version, and she tell this : "d'abuser de moi" , in French, with that context, it's clearly mean sexual abuse.
  4. Y

Playthroughs you never do

- Romancing Triss - Side with Dijkstra - Bring Ciri to Emhyr
  5. Y

[SPOILERS] Easter eggs in Blood and Wine

I find an "orange" Bear with a red shirt, covered of honey ^^. ( Winnie the Pooh ), just north of Dulcinea Windmills (Don Quichote).
  6. Y

What Armor and Weapons are you using?

Manticore Set Manticore Steel Sword Aerondight
  7. Y

The unfulfilled love between Yennefer and Ciri and an incomplete family

I've started a new game + run after finishing Blood and Wine, i've completed main story and sadly, i didn't notice any change ...
  8. Y

Papa Emhyr [Spoilers]

Made me cringe when i've seen it on youtube, as much as the famous Yennefer "plan".
  9. Y

Almost a year since i've came on this forum the last time, and we still find some of this inanities ... Guess people never learn and are inapt to see past their nose, that's kind of sad.
  10. Y

Hype it up !!! [Countdown for BaW Release]

Download has just begun here. :)
  11. Y

Great post Kallelinski, you've, once more, perfectly nailed it. Not mentioning the Yennefer's famous "plans", like i've said in an other post : The fact that the game can lead someone to think, even for a second, that Ciri can have doubts about Yen, her mom, after all the sacrifices she has...
  12. Y

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

This kind of nonsenses is why i try to stay away from the forum. But it show pefectly well what's wrong with this game writing, dont get me wrong i love this game, i've finished it seven times by now, i'ts been years since i didn't enjoy playing a game that isn't a PvP game for hundred of...
  13. Y

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

I do not ;). I know they are plenty of you who respect the lore and the books and that you would not make your own retcon and distortions of what's written just to justify your games choices ;).
Top Bottom