Recent content by YoshiMoshi2

+
  1. YoshiMoshi2

Are there lines yet for the 4090? Less than a week away

I really want a 4090 to play cyberpunk on. Are there reports of lines yet forming at microcenter? I remember for the 3090 some people camped out for days and days.
  2. YoshiMoshi2

Super Secret Subliminal Message From CDPR Found!!!

OMG I just found a super secret subliminal message from CDPR that the developers left in the game. It was sitting right in front of us the whole time! I guess what they say is true, the best place to hide something is right in the open. Look at the lyrics for the theme song for this game! Look...
  3. YoshiMoshi2

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

some programmers found the "drive off in the sunset" ending and put it on youtube but CDPR had it taken down from what they said in the video, it's left in the code, and you have to monkey around through the code to find and get it to trigger to activate
  4. YoshiMoshi2

There's a random cutscene left in the game that doesn't appear in the main story. A "drive off in the sunset" moment, where you see V in a car driving off into the distance and you hear V say "Back to a normal life" I good be wrong but I think it's the "happy ending" that's supposed to be part...
  5. YoshiMoshi2

well there's another happy ending that was cut content that accidentally got left in the game in which V lives I'm not sure if that's part of the DLC or not like in the DLC you do stuff so you can live and not die in a few months but it's interesting how they programmers accidentally left the...
  6. YoshiMoshi2

We need harder difficulty settings

Is it just me or is very hard not difficult enough? Especially when you get to the end of the game and have very good weapons and armor and cyberware. I've been playing on Very Hard, and it's to easy for me. Please give more of a challenge. Thanks.
  7. YoshiMoshi2

how can there be any DLC if V is dead????
  8. YoshiMoshi2

Cyberpunk restarting PC

I have had zero issues with this game restarting my PC. It hasn't happened once and I got over 30 hours in on the game. I think it's an issue with your hardware, there's not wide complaints about this game restarting PCs. I would say try using a power meter to see how much power your actually...
  9. YoshiMoshi2

Cyberpunk restarting PC

Do you have a power meter? How much powerade you drawing vs the size of your PSU? What you described are typical problems of drawing to much power. Especially in graphically demanding areas and your GPU drawing more power. Hence the reason it's not restarting at a constant rate, only in...
  10. YoshiMoshi2

Employees and developers are speaking out...

They had to get the game out before the holiday season otherwise they would have hindered sales. They had to get the game out while last generation consoles are still purchasable at stores and next generation later so they can sale as many copies as possible. If they released this game on...
  11. YoshiMoshi2

So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

See and CDPR can make improvements like Bethsda did. CP2077 can be a great a game. Look at how bad FO76 was at release and look at it today.
  12. YoshiMoshi2

Consoles back in the day that old had different GPU technology not comparable to computer GPUs. There isn't an equivalent GPU to the PS2. If I'm wrong, then what is the equivalent PS2 GPU? This isn't the case today. There is a very clear equivalent PS4 (base) GPU that you can put into your...
  13. YoshiMoshi2

Not true at all. Hardware, is hardware. Generating images is generating images. Rather that be on a Computer, a Gameboy Advance, or an Atari. BTW I'm not saying the system requirements are bad, good, or anything. They are just facts and are what they are. They are the official requirements made...
  14. YoshiMoshi2

Right but I have to be very careful of the words I choose here. So I'm simply asking questions and getting answers. Could you please answer the question for me? What are the equivalent Nvidia GPUs for the PS4 (base) and Xbox One (base) consoles? This is the last question I have, I promise you...
  15. YoshiMoshi2

Guys please this is important! So based on the above, if I have a GTX 750 Ti I would get a non-playable experience and get 10-20 FPS at 1080p on low settings. If I have a PC that is below the minimum system requirements, then I shouldn't be trying to play the game on it. Per the person above...
Top Bottom