Recent content by YouAreDreaming

+
  1. YouAreDreaming

I know it's probably too soon, but I'm really hoping for Ciri to be added in either as a DLC or Mod

For me, it's more about the W3 lore. Obviously, Yennefer or Geralt wouldn't fit in CP 2077 in any sensible way but Ciri was in that world so it would be cool to encounter her as a small side-quest as part of her story arc. If Geralt or Yennefer or even any character like Triss somehow took a...
  2. YouAreDreaming

I know it's probably too soon, but I'm really hoping for Ciri to be added in either as a DLC or Mod

I'm hoping she makes an appearance in a DLC but of course the modding community once that takes off someone will get there. I know the easter egg in-game, but it would be very cool to have some encounter as an NPC taking on some side-mission or other invocative of her 6-month escape to this...
  3. YouAreDreaming

Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

When it comes to shareholders and the pressure for profit lots of people make mistakes. Mark is human just like us all so who knows what kind of pressure that was. It's unfortunate because if we follow the intentions of the development team, they wanted to release the best, polished game they...
  4. YouAreDreaming

Regression, not progress.

Maybe it's just me but I think the story so far has been full of twists that I didn't predict, the game play is actually nice where combat is concerned, a little off on driving. Graphically it looks like eye-candy everywhere the character goes, the fashion, theme and design are all very fitting...
  5. YouAreDreaming

Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

It's CEO vs Devs, I do believe the developers had the fans best interests at heart, it shows in this game. But when it comes to business, the CEOs see profit at any price, and top-down decision making is what is at play here. So I don't at all blame the Devs and designers on this, likely just...
  6. YouAreDreaming

Cyberpunk 2077 Modding support for the WolvenKit

The modding community is amazing. I'm hoping for a Cyberpunk Ciri mod that's playable rather than just an easter egg cover of her in the game. I know that is an inevitability and can't wait.
  7. YouAreDreaming

LEVEL UP with this Cyberpunk 2077 Workout

But working out means less time to play Cyberpunk!
  8. YouAreDreaming

What happened?

In my camp, having played the table-top RPG 30 years ago seeing this brought to life today is really a huge accomplishment. It is unfortunate that money motivates and drives change so obviously at the top having this game accessible on outdated but abundant platforms swayed the direction of the...
  9. YouAreDreaming

The big updates you're talking about shouldn't just end with bug fixes.

My friend is playing PS4 CP2077 and reports a lot of challenges with the bugs but loves the game so much he's just slugging through it. It's a demanding game but the port to last-gen may have been too big to deliver smoothly I hope it gets sorted out, not everyone can just update a new rig or...
  10. YouAreDreaming

Favorite DLC from any game?

Nuka World Fallout 4... just my thing.
  11. YouAreDreaming

Rate the avatar above you!

Nice Avatar Reavan07, who doesn't like Megaman 10/10
  12. YouAreDreaming

After Cyberpunk I hope CDPR reconsiders their push towards open world games...

What I like about open-world games is organic game-play where you can become unhinged from the story to explore the world and get intimate with the scenery, the characters, the events shaping out your own characters' story-arc. But I love table-top RPGs (played CP along with Gurps/Shadowrun and...
Top Bottom