Recent content by youknowwho77

+
  1. Y

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

After patch 1.05 and with some tweaking, I managed to make the game run smoother. Still around 20fps @ 720p, but at least it's smooth.
  2. Y

After patch 1.04 today, I get constantly more stable framerate. Strangely with the textures set on high, the game runs smoother than when they are set on low or meduim. The addition of 1280x720 resolution, is more than welcome for me.
  3. Y

Here's a test gameplay video from my rig. Game runs at 1280x768. I managed to to tweak the user settings file, and now i get around 20fps. When i drop down to 1024x768, it's more playable, around 25-27fps.
  4. Y

It actually runs better for me, than in the video. Difference is, I can't see myself playing like this. I'd rather wait for a few patches and a new driver. Hell I'd even wait for Windows 10 to come out, just to play it with a least 30fps@720p.
  5. Y

I updated the driver before the game released, then played it when it released and the perfromance was the same. Then I heard that there is some nvidia driver conspiracy, that the driver worsened the performance of all Kepler cards and i rolled it back. Now I'm with the GTAV driver (350.12) and...
  6. Y

Yeah, i need to change the thermal paste again. I have a cooling pad but it's not doing wonders.
  7. Y

@uthvag Around 25 Celsius, i think? Laptop is 1 year old. Last year, around Far Cry 4 release date, I had some serious CPU overheating issues. Then i brought it to the tеch guys, they cleaned the dust(obviously I hadn't cleaned it) and changed the thermal paste. It was good to go. But they said...
  8. Y

So with i7 3630QM @ 2,4 Ghz GT 740m 2GB vram 8GB RAM, I'm getting around 19-20fps everything at Low settings 1280x768. If I go down to 1024x768 it goes up to 25-27fps but its not stable. I noticed that my CPU usage barely passes 30% and the vram is barely used.
Top Bottom