Recent content by YouMadeMeThirsty

+
  1. YouMadeMeThirsty

Patch 1.1

2. YouMadeMeThirsty

Patch 1.1

You all have the nerve to call this update 1.1? Where's all the cut content? Where's the NCART system? Where's the police AI? Where's the npc AI? Why am I still getting flashbanged constantly while trying to drive a car in first person view during the daytime? Why are cops still...
  3. YouMadeMeThirsty

Where is this shot taken from on the map? I can't find it. Been searching for hours.

Not to the extent you're thinking! LOOK!
  4. YouMadeMeThirsty

Where is this shot taken from on the map? I can't find it. Been searching for hours.

That's why I'm going to use noclip to match it if anybody can find it.
  5. YouMadeMeThirsty

Jesus Christ that's depressing. I blame consoles. Consoles ruined it for PC. That's what that footage was from. PC gameplay. 1608337687 Can you take a pic of the map location? I'm going to noclip to the top of the area to try and investigate it. I got this bad feeling that they dummed...
  6. YouMadeMeThirsty

Can anybody help me with this?

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/where-is-this-shot-taken-from-on-the-map-i-cant-find-it-been-searching-for-hours.11056007/
  7. YouMadeMeThirsty

1608324674 If anybody can find it, please take a screenshot of the map location and post it below! Thanks! 1608324805 NOTE: This is from one of the early gameplay trailers before the release.
  8. YouMadeMeThirsty

Radio tracks in the game kinda suck. I put on this cyberpunk music stream while I play.

24/7 Cyberpunk music stream here: Night City FM If only we could unpack the audio files in the game and replace tracks or even create a user radio in-game like in Grand Theft Auto 5.
  9. YouMadeMeThirsty

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Yup, and GPU is barely even being used (per task manager) 1608305523 Oh no... I keep seeing this. People saying changing those values increases performance but it does not. The game does not even read that file. Tested it for a few hours. Changing anything in this file does not make a...
  10. YouMadeMeThirsty

HUD Settings, How to disable enemy health bars?

To not have this as an option is pretty retarded.
  11. YouMadeMeThirsty

Next Patch Update?

So you think task manager isn't reporting correctly?
  12. YouMadeMeThirsty

Next Patch Update?

About 54% (i7-8700) and it's literally using 1 to 10% of my GPU. Very strange.
  13. YouMadeMeThirsty

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be mod friendly?

Are you kidding me? They DO support the modding community. They allow all assets from their games to be used in mods! Just look at all the Witcher mods for Skyrim that use assets from The Witcher. They are in fact one of the only developers that allow this kind of stuff in mods for other games.
  14. YouMadeMeThirsty

Next Patch Update?

WHAT DO WE WANT!? "A PLAYABLE GAME!" WHEN DO WE WANT IT!? "RIGHT NAAAAOW!" I would just like the game to use all of my GPU power. While it's running, task manager recording shows it's only using a fraction of the power my 2080 Ti had and that doesn't make any sense.
Top Bottom