Recent content by Yurtex

+
  1. Y

Loading times and loading screen

Can't skip on GOG version, Thanks for the mod people from above!
  2. Y

How do I know I have completed everything in White Orchard?

You will be able, to return to White Orchard later in game. You can be safe.
  3. Y

[NO SPOILERS] Will you miss potential paths or quests by not upgrading Axii for dialogues?

I believe no, you won't miss. It is useful to get certain outcome, like if you don't want to kill a person or don't have money to bribe.
  4. Y

Witcher 2 Dark Mode Armor Sets in the Witcher 3

Its possible, you need redkit2 for that will require textures to be reworked and new weightmap for animations.
  5. Y

Such an uninspired disappointing story

Honestly speaking the W3 story: You looking for a grill, then when you find her, you kill the guy who was stalking her Is that simple enough for you? Maybe you can simplify it even more, or insert it into predefined boundaries, so you can call it cliché and say that you've seen it? Saying that...
  6. Y

(SPOILERS)The Witcher 2 Save Game Files

I don't know if they will be ported, but i'd rather take a chance.
  7. Y

(SPOILERS)The Witcher 2 Save Game Files

I have endgame save that: Sided with Iorveth Elf in Flotsam alive at the end Sile Alive Phillipa Alive Saskia left alone Triss saved Cynthia Alive Operator dead Iorveth saved (at the end) Letho alive (Dark mode items included) And I have previous save, at the end of "The secrets of Loc Muinne"...
  8. Y

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Actually it will be much smarter then dialogue options.
  9. Y

The Witcher 3 Modding

I wonder is any of you had any modding experience. You all think to much in context. Like player home - is very same landmass expansion just much smaller, the only problem is if we have ability to store items in chests. My only wish is that they give possibility to create game mechanics, and...
  10. Y

Modify the Witcher into a female character more possible since..

No you'll have to use Geralts skeleton, else you won't have full set of animations that might brake the game. You can use Ciri as a model, using her animations will require you to change a lot of code. Also it possible they use same skeleton for the all human characters, if so your work will be...
  11. Y

Things you like about the Witcher 3?

How can one say what does he loves about Witcher3? What I love about Withcer: That it is easy find one or two Cherry picking downsides, but really hard to tell what is good, without saying everything.
  12. Y

Modify the Witcher into a female character more possible since..

So if I'd do it, my approach will be such: I wouldn't even bother rewriting dialogue -- to much work, or at max you can change he to she, his to her in the text though it probably tons of text lines to change. Audio well just forget about it, no way you can do it.(Unless you are god given sound...
  13. Y

Trials of Grasses- trials for CDPR ?

You mean like normal map shader? Texture cannot be 3d, its a plain image, you meant shader probably, but most of those that add depth are light dependant. CDPR changed the lighting so same model may look different.
  14. Y

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

Illustration of the sun problem: ---------- Updated at 04:14 PM ---------- LOD s will still be pressent in game, there is no point in rendering high res models if they are 3 pixels wide on screen. And people have different screens and rigs, thus you need to be able to tweak it. Damn I hope...
  15. Y

Should I play Witcher 2 first?

In fact you'll see the depth of the games, not to mention that Geralt has amnesia.
Top Bottom