Recent content by Zasz333

+
  1. Zasz333

Is the cyberware cap really necessary?

So... arbitrary.
  2. Zasz333

Is the cyberware cap really necessary?

The new ARBITRARY cap of 450 maximum cyberware capacity doesnt just limit players who dont use mods for absolutely no good reasons, it now ruined alot of mods that deal with cyberware. There is just no good reason to limit it like this. I lost six implants. SIX! Because I earned alot of iconic...
  3. Zasz333

[REQUEST] - DATA Tab As Default Tab In Scan Mode (FULFILLED)

Thank you, devs, for listening to players. Glad its back.
  4. Zasz333

Is it possible to mute hansons speeches?

I would like to enjoy the conversations, just sit around enjoying the view, do dogtown things... without the constant propaganda or ads from hansen. I already found a mod to mute the usual night city ads. Damn, did that improve things. I cant stand hearing the same things over and over and over...
  5. Zasz333

Is there a way to jump ahead several days?

Tested the cheat file since my current save has the egg. It prints a message that the egg hatched. I had to leave, fast travel somewhere and back and then the little guy was there instead of the egg. Thanks.
  6. Zasz333

Im on pc. Do you know the name of the mod?
  7. Zasz333

So I got the egg and apparently it needs 40-60 days to hatch. Skipping time 40 times... You can imagine how boring that is. Is there another more reasonable and effective way?
  8. Zasz333

These Boots Are Made For Walking - Woman causes huge graphics glitch

Well, there is one. The random drop jacket that looks like takemuras jacket so I can have a black jacket too. But the NPC here isnt wearing it. If this were a problem, shouldnt I encounter this more often? Because this was the first time ever.
  9. Zasz333

I dont have AMM. My clothing items are seperate additions only I have access to, not any NPC. No edits whatsoever. The NPC is not wearing anything special either by the looks. But there was a big problem with the mission before like the car not appearing. Now its there but its hovering above...
  10. Zasz333

I approached the car, everything went fine except the car was floating but then the women shows up and the entire screen goes crazy. Its like someone made a screenshot, cut it in 1mm thin stripes and hurls them into my face. But when I look away from her, its fine. I managed to get through the...
  11. Zasz333

Can't interact with radio in V's apartment

But then the TV is on...
  12. Zasz333

The virtual jumpsuit is such a disappointment

Since I saw the suit for the first time I was so eager to put it on... only to find out its completely incompatible with everything. Why isnt this a normal netrunner suit so we can wear it with shoes? Or different pants. I love the design of the arm parts and the chest area. The legs are nice...
  13. Zasz333

Can't interact with radio in V's apartment

Its possible to switch stations by using the "distract enemies" quickhack. Cant turn it off but at least we can avoid having to hear certain unpleasant noise.
  14. Zasz333

Please disable the yellow icon on the phone for dates

I romanced judy and ALL THE TIME I see the yellow icon on the phone in the lower left of the screen, indicating something important. Every day, every hour, all the time. Please turn it off. We know we can do dates now. We know how to call them. Just move the feature to each character instead of...
  15. Zasz333

What do we think of the patch?

I sided with netwatch during the voodoo mission and just got attacked by netwatchs suprise patrol... Totally makes sense.
Top Bottom