Recent content by Zealuu

+
  1. Z

Bug: Missing Son (Morvudd 2nd phase never triggers, becomes invincible instead)

Bug: Missing Son (Morvudd 2nd phase never triggers, becomes invincible instead) As the thread states. It doesn't matter if you go straight to the Fiend by accident or if you follow the quest sequence - the part where he's supposed to hypnotize you and relocate never happens, but that also means...
  2. Z

Fist fighting sucks so hard in this game

It does get a little weird when playing on DM, and Geralt can take like four punches tops from some random dudebro who apparently hits harder than Imlerith in frenzy mode. The hardest fight in the game for me so far: Random fist-fight with an angry elf during the High Stakes quest (second place...
  3. Z

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

I'd be interested in a standalone version on mobile, too. Seems like a natural fit.
  4. Z

Does any of you have a clear understanding of the XP problem?

Here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/zealuu2/b/664863432 Some spoilers in loading screens. I hand in Contract: Highlands Griffin (24), Master Armorer (24) and Brothers in Arms: Nilfgaard (22) for exactly 0 xp with a level 25 character. In addition to there being no XP prompt, I enter the pause...
  5. Z

Patch 1.05... where is it?

People who are seriously affected by the bug won't reach 30, much less 35.
  6. Z

Re-think order of getting the Witcher Sets.

It's supposed to be that way, yes, but not because it's heavy - just because it has a higher level requirement. Compare similarly upgraded versions of cat and griffin armor prior to the final, mastercrafted one (level 31), and you'll notice that cat gear has higher armor even though it's light...
  7. Z

I can make a twitch archive of me doing quests of all types (main, secondary, contract) from 22-25 with a 25 character and receiving no exp for it tomorrow. Or, to save time, you could momentarily entertain the notion that maybe you don't know everything there is to know about this bug, and...
  8. Z

^ Case in point, clueless guy spreading misinformation.
  9. Z

Addressing the no XP Glitch

Pretty sure it never happened to me during 1.02, noticed it happening a few days after 1.03 was deployed on PS4.
  10. Z

PLEASE fix the auto-save system!

At least autosaving whenever you clear a question mark on the map would be handy.
  11. Z

Playing on PS4, but there's a lot of misinformation going around about this By design: You don't receive experience from quests that are gray in your quest log, ie. 6 or more levels below yours. Sometimes you receive small amounts of exp for completing quest steps or using Axii in...
  12. Z

few questions- exp bug, builds

There are mods to fix some of the common annoyances - slower gear degradation, wealthier merchants ... Hopefully a better inventory or more effective sorting options soon. There's also a mod for bigger base inventory limit, though that smacks more of cheating to me, given that buying +100...
  13. Z

How is this fix not at the top of your to-do list and already halfway out the door? This bug will irredeemably mess up the saves of people who take your word for it and believe that it "won't affect balance". My girlfriend started a new game last night and didn't get exp for any of the White...
  14. Z

Pretty much this. Depending on when you started playing and how quickly the bug was triggered, the game could be completely broken for a lot of people. Obviously that matters, and will "affect progression in the long run".
  15. Z

This just patently not the case though. I did around five 22-24 quests at level 25 with no reward, and if I didn't revert to an older save I'd be rapidly running out of ways to get to 26-27. No way I'll "enjoy the game" if that entails crippling my character advancement potential in a 100-hour...
Top Bottom