Recent content by zeemanefekti

+
  1. zeemanefekti

Getting full damage while blocking and counter-punching on fistfight mission: Beat on the Brat (can't win the last fight)

And also the cyberware that hits your opponent with like 40% worth of their HP when your HP lowers under 20% works in this fight. Won Razor only thanks to that.
  2. zeemanefekti

Thanks for making Cyberpunk 2077!

2020 and covid hit CP77 and it represents still how baaaaad 2020 as year for our whole world was. Thank god it is over, 2021 CP77 will be way more better than we currently think it is. For all the devs: cannot remember when I played a game for almost 200 hours in three weeks, Amazing work and I...
  3. zeemanefekti

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I think I can grasp your thinking a bit better now. As a cyberpunk (the genre, although have dabbled a bit with the TT as well) buff I can agree on the points of netrunning and minduploading / soul digitalization always being a positive in the best CB stories and scenarios. This might just be...
  4. zeemanefekti

Alt was alive as a human in CP2020 right? Isnt AI Alt a CDPR creation or was she brought back as some sort of less bitchy AI in RED? As for Arasaka caring for an edgerunner, I have made this point before: as Saburo was only alive as an engram before the beginning of the Arasaka ending and they...
  5. zeemanefekti

Witcher was a game based on an already existing IP that CDPR brought to life in a new medium and with a licence. It probably brough a LOT of people into the witcher mythos and increased book sales by I don't even know how much. If the relationship with the original author had been better, CDPR...
  6. zeemanefekti

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

With the first delay they already said that the quests and story were done and it was all about polish? Or do I not remember correctly? Of course these should be taken with a grain of salt, just like the original 2018 gameplay trailers. Nothing is for sure, until it has been released and verified.
  7. zeemanefekti

We will just have to see. Hopefully everyone will be here to defend their points of view laid out today once we see what CDPR actually does with the story DLCs/expansions.
  8. zeemanefekti

A lot of characters are not touched by endings or their fate is not really clear unless they are heavily part of the ending chosen. It should be totally possible to write continuation to the story with certain quest lines just not being available if the character in it were killed in the ending...
  9. zeemanefekti

Sleep for a few hours and this thread has another 20 pages of discussion. Love it. No idea how much sarcasm is in here, but I always sigh when I read "V is dead" as in the 6 month time limit meaning that existentially she is already dead. How is that? The campaign surely does not tell if V dies...
  10. zeemanefekti

Let's talk about how lazy the perk system is.

Just like with inventory management not being CDPRs stronges suites, so are not the character building and balancing of perks/skills/builds/whatever. For me CDPR games are incredible story and character driven experiences, that come with a character skill customization and loot management system...
  11. zeemanefekti

Can someone confirm exactly how the Sandevistan works?

Noticed that too, so just opted to use the legendary sandevistan that pretty much stops time for 8 seconds and head critted everyone with either katana or revolver. Good times, when you pop four heads, loot the bodies and leave the scene before their bodies even hit the ground.
  12. zeemanefekti

They did Evelyn Dirty [Spoilers]

As a natural hoarder and exp-gobbler I did just run around before exiting and if you even look at the staircase, the mission listing will change and add saving takemura to it (and Johnny will protest).
  13. zeemanefekti

Can someone confirm exactly how the Sandevistan works?

Most must go with cyberdeck options. Only with my second playthrough did I try Sandevistan and oh boy did it change the gun and sword play into something different :cool:
  14. zeemanefekti

Have myself fallen into the bias of calling it the 6 month stage, even though I have yet to actually hear that exact time limit from any of the characters, just that V will probably die soon in her own body. Screenshots anyone? :shrug: Alt might not be manipulating, just misdirecting to get...
  15. zeemanefekti

In that landing page it is just current content, nothing new.
Top Bottom