Recent content by zerg24

+
  1. Z

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

so excited about the new movement mode! I hope its a custom "dark" difficulty setting!
  2. Z

The Witcher 4 Petition

too much of a good thing isn't always best. I rather this game become one for the ages. Also , OP, do read the books if you haven't if you hunger for more, you won't regret it
  3. Z

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

the funniest thing is to try to play Assassin's Creed Unity after witcher 3 lol it's so shitty in every aspect in comparison... for triple the budget xD
  4. Z

Blacksmiths, Herbalists, Armorers not visible on World Map

install the console debuger mode and use the ShowPins(1) command or something to see them all at all times. Warning it will glitch witcher gear treasure icons (duplicate them and they won't disapear when completed)
  5. Z

Inventory Thread

the only fucking needed option is disable the AUTO shitsorting when you touch a controller
  6. Z

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

WORKING SKILLS THAT DO WHAT THE TOOLTIP SAY for gameplay diversity! List of skills that suck cause of bugs: FLood of Anger Rend (less dmg than normal attack) fleet-footed (doesnt work on dodge, only on roll which nobody ever use -> useless) Sunder Armor (doesnt work on light attacks.. isn't...
  7. Z

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński -- co-founder of CD PROJEKT RED

Gz on the 4M sales achievement, but please keep efforts on patching: especially regarding Geralt's SKILLS. Almost all of them are bugged, sometimes cartoonishly (take for instance the light armor school skill who incorectly buffs strong attacks instead of light, many skills are like this...)...
  8. Z

Butthurt

Burn! Burn in the pyres of Novigrad xD
  9. Z

I've had it. I broke my disc in half. This is the last game I'm buying at launch. Pic Inside.

props to op at least he backed his argument to give it more weight I'm also baffled with cat school, flood of anger, and Rend skills to still be bugged now when they could be part of most enjoyables builds it seems no one in QA even TESTED if those talents WORKED before release I mean quests is...
  10. Z

Post 1.05 Bugged skills Thread!

Actually the entire Combat Tree (red skills on character tab) is but a huge decorative pile of trash. When we're supposed to be the ultimate swordsman it is sad to be left to spam our regular normal attacks or spec in signs or alchemy for efficiency because every single cool combat skill is...
  11. Z

Post 1.05 Bugged skills Thread!

rend still do less damage than a regular strong attack, with a much longer vulnerable animation...
  12. Z

forum is dying

You'd think a company of that caliber would have contracted some emergency hosting/bandwidth or capacity measures but no :/
  13. Z

So got the 1.05 patch from GOG but unhappy as my "sign Intensity" is still wrong!

Just use Cheat engine to put back normal values then or get a savegame from somebody at the same point as you are and then stop respecc'ing
  14. Z

Were bugged skills fixed in 1.05?

It's what I was also fearing Oh well, back to boring sign build :/ ---------- Updated at 04:56 PM ---------- How about crit damage (items, cat school skill). Still not working aswell?
Top Bottom