Recent content by zetsumeisama

+
  1. Z

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

I enjoyed it. I really wish I didn't run into any bugs though. There were quite a few.
  2. Z

HoS Difficulty being Nerfed?

Good job. Originally I was trying to beat all 6 with my level 1 equipment, it didn't really work out. I did beat them with my level 1 equipment but one by one. The game forced me to use my real build against all 6 Iris' Greatest Nightmare on death march. It wasn't an easy fight, but I did beat...
  3. Z

Contract: Skellige's most wanted

Seriously? *Sigh* Damn I was gonna play it after the hearts of stone DLC just to see if it worked. What a shame. I really like the most wanted dlc.
  4. Z

What does Heart of Stone have to offer for someone who isn't ready to play the story yet?

It's a lot harder than the main game, but with this new patch I'm not entirely sure if the main game has also gotten harder along with Hearts Of Stone.
  5. Z

How was deathmarch tweaked in patch 1.10?

Archers are the worst enemies in a group. If he lands a shot on you say goodbye to half of your health. I always have to take them out first before anyone else.
  6. Z

How was deathmarch tweaked in patch 1.10?

I've noticed some differences in the human A.I. single handed sword movements. Hearts Of Stone is a lot tougher than the main game I'll give it that, probably because I'm trying to beat it using Geralts level 1 starting equipment on DM.
  7. Z

So uh, how can I purchase the Blood and Wine Expansion/DLC?

Awesome! I'm so glad I bought it.
  8. Z

So uh, how can I purchase the Blood and Wine Expansion/DLC?

So uh, how can I purchase the Blood and Wine Expansion/DLC? CD Projeckt Red, I told you guys I'm gonna buy all your Expansions/DLC for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It's my favorite game of all time. So uh where's that pre-order button at?
  9. Z

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

Trial and error my friend. Try to figure out what you like to play as. Example: Hybrid build, Magic build, Combat Build, even a Potion build which can be ridiculous at times if you find the right potions. I prefer hybrid. a mix between combat and magic. Everybody starts out slow and eventually...
  10. Z

The Best Witcher Gear

For me it's the wolven witcher armor and swords. It's pretty damn powerful, also I absolutely love the color scheme on it. Red is my favorite color. I'm happy to see it on the school of the wolf armor.
  11. Z

Gear better than Perks?

Yup. Gear is so much better than Perks, especially against the last two bosses.
  12. Z

Thanks for the New "Tasteful" Theme on PS4

I like it. Good Stuff.
  13. Z

What you expect from 1.10?

I wanna see this cutscene added to the game: Geralt cooks for Yennefer. I mean it's already been voice acted out and completed. They should just as Shia The Labeef would say: "JUST DO IT!" Add it to the game with patch 1.09.
Top Bottom