Recent content by Zetta666

+
  1. Zetta666

Map display issue

Woha woha wohaaa! Hang on! A fix that works? Thanks for this, choom!
  2. Zetta666

Map display issue

A tons better though. Thanks for this temp fix :) BTW. I can't insert another quote in edit post mode
  3. Zetta666

Map display issue

I think Misty should take a look :ROFLMAO:
  4. Zetta666

Map display issue

Can confirm this. Also let the good people of their respected Twitter accounts know :)
  5. Zetta666

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Neverr mind. Made some changes in Windows sound settings and now things works as intended :)
  6. Zetta666

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Just me? Or is the voice of V (male) a tad low? Everything else is super high
  7. Zetta666

Crowd Reaction - Weather

Now that patch 1.5 has been out for some days (and I'm loving every minute of it!) I came to realization that when it rains/pours V and rest of the people in Night City just ignores it and goes about business as usual. Would crowd reaction to weather be a thing? Like putting on a rain coat...
  8. Zetta666

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to y'all! Hope 2022 will be amazing :)
  9. Zetta666

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

Happy birthday! Can't wait to see what's to come with Cyberpunk 2077 and its universe :)
  10. Zetta666

T-Bug Really... ? (Spoilers)

I dare say you've got a fair point here :)
  11. Zetta666

Wouldn't go as far as say a nobody character. A tutorial/intro character sure, and also had hostory with Dex before he took his "vaccation" xD
  12. Zetta666

Thas was a thing too. Leaves my theory open?
  13. Zetta666

Glad to have clreared this up. Had a wild theory that T-Bug faked her own death, and that pause in the dialoge in my OP was her alerting authorities or someone :')
  14. Zetta666

Yeah now that you say that, I do remember. However I'm still not 100% convinced and I think CDPR could "salvage" something here, unless CDPR comes out and kills my therory xD
  15. Zetta666

Or that's what we are lead to believe. But yeah, I do think she's dead, unless CDPR resurrects her ot something :)
Top Bottom