Recent content by zhiphius

+
  1. Z

Practice mode as bad as ranked?

Isn't Practise mode there to uh...practise piloting decks? So makes sense people use meta decks in that mode, ya know... to practise them. I'd like a new mode called "casual", no ranked or pressure. Just a place for people to have fun.
  2. Z

Gwent Group - Friendly Foes

This sounds really good for people who likes to build great meme decks. Nice idea
  3. Z

Favorite female characters in games?

I've played too many games to remember them all :x -Ciri, W3. I just like her personality. Love what we see of her in W3. (and yes i read the books ages ago too. But this is about games). -Judy Alvarez, Cyberpunk 2077. Super kind and caring girl living in a cruel world. -Sheikh (i know its...
  4. Z

What game are you currently playing

Currently playing some Total War: Warhammer 2 after a long break from that game. I also just started testing out Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.
  5. Z

Deck of the Day

Breaks is important! Play the way you want and dont burn yourself out :) I'll happily take any deck you'll cook up and try them out :) I love fun decks, regardless of winrate. So far i tried quadrouple waylay, 18 elves 1 dwarf and non trap artifact ST. (that last one i still gotta win a match...
  6. Z

Returning players

Gwent has become better. (for me) Now i dont play to ladder up, i play for fun. I still win about 50% of the time, but i do play fun decks. (unless i play something pointless like a pure bandit deck for giggles). Im currently exploring D3rk's decks as i've been off the game since august last year.
  7. Z

Deck of the Day

Thank you for posting this thread, made my gwent life alot more fun! I've only tried the waylay deck so far (returned to gwent yesterday) and i've had a ton of fun :3 <3
  8. Z

Gwent Deck Library link - Unexpected error

Getting the same error
  9. Z

Is this game F2P friendly?

Well like others have said: It's a very generous CCG. -Daily Quest 1 per day, up to 3 can be active at one time. -Achievements Win 100 times as monsters f.ex. There's other more complex achievements too you can go for. -Rounds won Win X amount of rounds. This is tiered into levels and goes...
  10. Z

tulamide's quick player survey

Faction: Scoia'Tael Enjoyment: 8
  11. Z

I think the power boost is EXACTLY what was needed. Now everyone can compete!

I suck so much that i usually win less than i loose no matter what deck i play :P
  12. Z

They'll nerf the faction then i think, skellige\syndicate is where the power level should be at
  13. Z

It's a good shakeup, though some parts needs fixing. Overall im happy with it.
  14. Z

Why Gwent is not popular?

Provisioning is a great addition, two rows i struggle more to accept. I agree the total revamp came as a major suprise which is why i wrote what i wrote. Not everything is that bad though. The game is fun. Flawed, but fun.
  15. Z

Why Gwent is not popular?

*Wonders why the people above still lurks around this forum* And is Gwent really unpopular? I personally find gwent quite good. I like it more than Hearthstone which is too rageinducing (RNG based that is) and cartoony. MTG has deck inconsistency where battles are over before you even get to...
Top Bottom