Recent content by ziggyakastardust

+
  1. Z

How much dialogue and text combined?

Well that depends on how long the line is - for example I read in an interview that Mass Effect had 22.000 lines of dialogue, which was as much as the length of 30 full movies - which I guess is about 50 hours, perhaps more! Just wondering how many hours would you estimate the Witcher has of...
  2. Z

Well does anyone have an estimate of how many hours of dialogue the 22.000 lines are and if the 200.000 words of text is just extra you can read - I would really appreciate an answer very much - A WItcher fan
  3. Z

How much dialogue and text combined? In this interview one of the develophers of The witcher says that the game has over 22.000 of dialogue and 200.000 words of text - I just wanna know, do they mean that besides the 22.000 of dialogue it also has 200.000 of text?If yes, how many hours of...
  4. Z

[General] How powerful is the grandmaster(spoilers)?

[General] How powerful is the grandmaster(spoilers)? How powerful is the Grandmaster you fight in the end, compared to all characters, not just in this game, but in the whole Witcher world? I mean he is just human right? But is he a powerful sorcerer and warrior and how far does his power...
  5. Z

This isn't in the enhanced Edition! Link inside!

Yes but that scene I have replayed several times and it doesn't look that way in the enhanced Edition with me. The gestures should be the same for all the dialogue and he doesn't raises his hand in my game!
  6. Z

This isn't in the enhanced Edition! Link inside!

This isn't in the enhanced Edition! Link inside! Hey I was wondering something! I have the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher and a scene with Leo in the prologue had new voice overs and gestures. I checked the develophers videos on Youtube leading up to the release of the enhanced Edition. Watch...
  7. Z

Who is the most powerful person/entity/being/monster in the whole Witcher world?

Who is the most powerful person/entity/being/monster in the whole Witcher world? Maybe spoiler!!!Who is the most powerful person/entity/monster in the whole Witcher world?I am not just talking about this game, but in everything that has to do with The Witcher world. If that person/entity is in...
  8. Z

Is The King of the wild hunt the most powerful being in the world of The Witcher

Is The King of the wild hunt the most powerful being in the world of The Witcher Spoilers!!!I realize that he is a contants element, that is necesary for the world, but is he without comparisment the most powerful being in the whole Witcher world? Not just this game, but the whole mytology that...
  9. Z

Is this the darkest fantasy world ever in a game?

Is this the darkest fantasy world ever in a game? Do you think this game has the darkest and most mature(not for kids) fantasy world ever in a game? If no, which other fantasy worlds were darker?
  10. Z

[ACT I] This act was amazing! Are they other acts just as good and atmospheric?

[ACT I] This act was amazing! Are they other acts just as good and atmospheric? I just completed Chapter 1 and allthough it was a little short I found it to have an incredible atmosphere. Some of the best I have experienced in a game yet! The whole dark mood of Act 1 and the town was fantastic...
  11. Z

Hello! game crashes when saving after playing for 20-30 minutes! Errlog attached

I already used TweakUAC and set it to Quiet and also I have set compabilitymode to Windows Xp Sp2 and the two other things, but it still crashes....I have done everything you have told me to do, and it still doesn't work! This is very frustrating and im about to give up on this game!
  12. Z

Hello! game crashes when saving after playing for 20-30 minutes! Errlog attached

Ok it still doesn't work! I give up now, I have basically tried everything and it still crashes every 20-30 minutes. This is really not good enough. I bought the enhanced edition because I thought it would play much smoother, but no, it just ends up crashing all the time, which render it...
  13. Z

Game starts with black screen

Thanks! Okay now I have installed the firmwareupdate for my DVD drive and I made sure it was the right firmware by using Pcwizard! Now my question is! Should I uninstall and reinstall The Witcher Enhanced Edition for it to work or should it work now without crashing? Did you have to uninstall...
  14. Z

Okay now I have installed the firmwareupdate for my drive and I made sure it was the right firmware by using pcwizard! Now my question is! Should I uninstall and reinstall The Witcher Enhanced Edition for it to work or should it work now without crashing?
  15. Z

Game starts with black screen

Mr Puttz please help me! I have the same issue! I playe for 15-25 minutes of The Withcer: Enhanced Edition and it crashes, mostly when I save. This firmware update seemed to have worked for you. How do I update my firmware for my DVD drive? And how do I know what drive it is. I really need your...
Top Bottom