Recent content by Zihlus

+
  1. Zihlus

[POLL] V's partner

Is there really much of a choice... Straight male V = Panam Gay male V = Kerry Straight female V = River Gay female V = Judy. Not seeing a choice... I guess you could RP gay or straight but as a player with a Straight male V there is only Panam.....
  2. Zihlus

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Just bug fixes which will breaks other things. With hotfixes for those buggy things in a few days/week after that patch and so on... The game made them a lot of money and is as a lot of studios are saying, a HUGE success! But the bugs are just the surface wounds imo. The game is fun when things...
  3. Zihlus

Cyberpunk 2077 mod tools released!

CDPR presents CP 2077 Modded version on PS4 and Xbox one! For just 14.99 you too can have all the super popular mods on console! Good way for CDPR to get free fixes for their game and make money with the consoles.... Sorry... This industry is making me cynical, hell the whole world is... I...
  4. Zihlus

We must give CDPR time the problems are in RED ENGINE

The engine can be fixed we just have to hope now Agreed They have a lot of work ahead of them and if anyone can do it they can. I just hope for best and give the hard working Devs love. Once the engine is working properly and they become very familiar with it. We will see content blasting out.
  5. Zihlus

You can tell by playing it the Devs put their heart in sole into it. As much as they could under the restraints. But the game just isn't finished. We can hope and I really do as I enjoyed what was there when it worked. At this point all we can do it hope. But we can't let the suits forget as we...
  6. Zihlus

What happened with Takemura?

Like most Characters he disappeared into the abyss... We can speculate but in reality without more content we just don't know...
  7. Zihlus

CDPR made the Red engine and I Know yes they need time to fix it. But they were the ones that released it even after saying it will release when it was ready. I was waiting for another delay and did care cause I thought it will be ready when it's ready... Don't get me wrong I don't blame the...
  8. Zihlus

Update available!!

No AI upgrade yet maybe 1.2?
  9. Zihlus

Patch 1.1

Guess AI upgrade is coming 1.2?
  10. Zihlus

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

As of now.... NO. It's really all up to them really. If they fix CP and go beyond more then just bugs. Maybe... (Though they think it's great on PC 9/10 10/10s and all...) The way things are going I'm not sure if I ever will care what they do in the future. Being a fan for 12 years holding CDPR...
  11. Zihlus

Braindances & Cyberspace are a huge wasted potential?????

Inorite... I was hoping they would build on things in the industry already. Take Shadowrun that game did a hella job with cyberspace!
  12. Zihlus

If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

When you announced that you were making a real Mature RPG and would never censor your game. Even just to get on PS4. Promised in many interviews about how important full nudity is to a game like this. Transhumanism, just meat, etc. You would never NEVER censor the game... Why did you censor the...
  13. Zihlus

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

If multiplayer was done in a way where I wouldn't have to worry about Modder, cheaters, and kids with bought scripts. I wouldn't mind playing. It would have to be like a Co-op experience with heist and stories you do with friends. If it has to do PVP, do it in an instanced area away from the...
  14. Zihlus

Any use for consumables?

Would really love to see this fleshed out. Animations for eating and drinking. Sitting at the bar at Afterlife and actually ordering a Jackie Wells. (Hell we should be able to set and drink at all bars.) Food Venders sale what is advertised and eating animations. (With buffs.) More Joytoys and...
  15. Zihlus

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

:ohstopit: They would still catch on fire silly... But yes I believe CDPR will be adding a lot of things like the updated AI and Physics as they add content. Those things might even come before any content as you could pack that in with bugs. I believe CDPR will def beef up Cyberpunk 2077...
Top Bottom