Recent content by zokocx

+
  1. Z

[BUG] Getting killed when sprinting down stairways

One more note, also this happened when I was sprint down fire staircase. It's definitely tided to engine logic to detect when player is falling, as I was descending normally on foot just sprinting and after few floor just 0 HP and dead. There wasn't enemy near, mine or anything that cloud kill...
  2. Z

This is not game crashing it's happening during gameplay. And it's tide with sprinting down from stairways.
  3. Z

Title says it all, sometimes when are go up some long continuous stairways and then sprint down I get flatlined. As game didn't detect that V was using stairways to go down, but just check height difference and trigger fatal damage. It's not happening very often, but is annoying when happens.
  4. Z

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition -- Launch Trailer!

When will this be released, I saw it on steam in like 30 minutes ago try to purchase with no success, and now game is hidden on steam. Here is 01:43 CEST(CET) +2 GMT time, I hope they unlock it in 15 minutes so I can download it over nighr and play tomorrow. This GOTY comes in right time for...
Top Bottom