Recent content by ztki

+
  1. Z

The Witcher Store is here!

Check out on ebay, there are still some in there.
  2. Z

Any update on new stuf?
  3. Z

side quests that have impact on the main story line

Thanks a lot mate!
  4. Z

Try ebay. As soon as I swa that they are out of stock again, I checked ebay and there was PLENTY of them. Guess that's where most of them were, as many sellers there have several pieces. Also, I was wondering how could it be possible that the restock was out in basically not even 3 days. Guess...
  5. Z

side quests that have impact on the main story line

side quests that have impact on the main story line Hi guys! No matter how I wish, I just do not have the time to do all the side quests, so I am asking you who do, which side quests actuall have an impact on the main story line?
  6. Z

guys, the meddalion IS AVIABLE AGAIN!!! ordered mine today Edit: now dunno whether it was just a mistake, or whether they ran out of stock again. if yes, wow, that was quick
  7. Z

Really? How is that possible? For me, they are still out of stock, and I live basically next to you.
  8. Z

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Hi guys and thank you all for help. Anyway, I have found yet another interesting pc, so what do you think about it? http://pc.bazos.sk/inzerat/49570432/PC-Core-i5-3550-8GB-RAM-1TB-HDD-VGA-2GB.php Without the gpu it would cost me 290€. PS: It is me, qayz, but due to the merge I somehow ended up...
  9. Z

Right now, my only concern is that whether I should wait for more cool stuff or order just the medallion. One one had, I definitely don't want to pay the postage twice, but on the other one, I am VERY afraid of the medallions selling out before I order.
  10. Z

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

Thanks a lot guys!!! I have been waiting for the EE to replay TW1 since the Christmas break and it's finaly here. I almost feel like the TW3 came out.
  11. Z

Building a gaming PC

Guys, what do you think about the gtx 960? I have been considering it for my new rig, but still not sure how it compares to the gtx 770 and haven't found a good comparison yet. Is the gtx 770 somewhat better? (its only advantage I know of for now is that it has a bigger bus) Also, what do you...
  12. Z

Now playing [music]

Guys, could you pleas give some tips for some good dancing music? I am supposed to make at least a 15min playlist for a part of a ball. Don't get mislead, it doesn't have to be classical music.
  13. Z

Obvious Downgrade

Totally forgot about that, thanks for reminding me to watch it :)
  14. Z

Obvious Downgrade

Wait, did I miss something? I know about the embargo but have absolutely no clue about any new 15 minute gameplay. Could you provide source,pls? Because it it is true then you just made my weekend a lot worse :D Aaaaaand sory for off topic
  15. Z

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

Now I get it why CDPR doesnt want to show us much of the game in one moment. They are afraid we all would get heart attacks and in most cases they would be most probably right :D BTW, am I the only one who doesn't like the number of the monster's level being displayed all along its name...
Top Bottom