Recent content by Zuba-chan

+
  1. Zuba-chan

Download Cyberpunk77 from other platforms

In short yes you would As they all have their own servers with the data on and install locations, if you bought the game on steam and pointed the install to the already installed files steam would then detect these and only download any missing files. Hope this helps
  2. Zuba-chan

Favorite DLC from any game?

Easy question for me Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas as it adds so much fun content and answers so much minor background lore questions. Plus very fun characters!
  3. Zuba-chan

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banned for a lack of a cute licence
  4. Zuba-chan

The lack of 3rd person view

If you drive in third person and have the camera facing the driver's side door when you exit the car your character is there fully rendered in your equipped clothes. So not sure where you are going with this other than to add pointless fuel to fire.
  5. Zuba-chan

Rate the avatar above you!

The face I feel certain parts of the community are pulling currently but drawn in a quality style with clean lines 8/10
  6. Zuba-chan

Market data inside a Badlands car?!

I personally feel this is just an added detail to make the cars feel more fitting for the setting and nothing more to be honest, I wouldn't look to deep into this.
  7. Zuba-chan

What are you most offended by from Cyberpunk 2077

For me only one thing currently has my feathers ruffled lack of car customising despite the huge amount of random paint and part combos the NPC cars have
  8. Zuba-chan

Cannot sort clothes by armor rating in inventory screen?

This is missing for me also on Epic games version patch 1.04. likely a missing option in the menu or an oversight
  9. Zuba-chan

Mentioned but missing features list

I do too, I think we need to compile a list with suggestions to solve the content gaps, but also give them time we're in the first week of release and bugs and stability fixes are by far the most important right now. So we have a game you can finish without issues or softlocking bugs...
  10. Zuba-chan

Mentioned but missing features list

What's odd it feels like some of the missing content was already there at some point, as evident by trailers (unless these were fabricated to look like gameplay), but was in a way "Ctrl + X'd' out of the game before release. But that's just how if feels for me playing the game. The big one is...
Top Bottom