E3 HUD & UI OUT NOW

+
This mod is wonderful. I'd been looking for a mod that does away with the red flash on enemy health bars before an attack, since it makes defence far too easy, and this mod delivers. It may seem like a trivial thing to laud given the sheer scope of this mod, but some times it's the little things that make something truly great. That said, I wish they hadn't made the changes they did to the potion slots system, but it is what it is. Great mod all around.

bulkane;n10776221 said:
Hi dear E3Hud team. Thank you once again for the top quality work.

Is there any way to bring back the old mutagen icons ?

http://witcherhour.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/mOKnQmo1-1024x576.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/prckcXe.png

My another question / request is a small detail from E3 videos.

There is a line under sentence of quest below minimap.
Look at the line under the white colored sentence;

https://imgur.com/a/JOOLz

If it's possible, could you please bring back this feature?

I'd like to post it again. Please do not take it as demanding, just asking if it's possible.

Monster Icons
29 monster to now 43 monsters

Regional Monster Buff
Aeras are

White Orchard
Velen
Novigrad
Skellige
Kaer Morhen
Toussaint

If You Are Not In One Of These Areas The Monster Will Be "Unknown"
Will Be In The Next Update.

I don't hate your icons - they look very polished and profesional but the idea to add tens of completely new graphics to the game is ... arghh...

Damn - the vanilla gives you graphics of all monsters, all are on the same design level, you don't have to search the internet to find good icons. + Look at, for example, ghoul icon - is it similar to the existing model in the game?
HUD should be consistent in design and adding new graphics from the internet... yes, they look good, but make the mess and after all the whole HUD looks like a soup of random elements, there is no aesthetic. ;)

-IMO-

Last edited:
Pr0eliator;n10809631 said:
I don't hate your icons - they look very polished and profesional but the idea to add tens of completely new graphics to the game is ... arghh...

Damn - the vanilla gives you graphics of all monsters, all are on the same design level, you don't have to search the internet to find good icons. + Look at, for example, ghoul icon - is it similar to the existing model in the game?
HUD should be consistent in design and adding new graphics from the internet... yes, they look good, but make the mess and after all the whole HUD looks like a soup of random elements, there is no aesthetic. ;)

-IMO-

stick with the old ones then lol

Pr0eliator;n10809631 said:

-IMO-

feedback is always nice, i like that you picked out the ghoul as its the old icon not a new one that is already in the base game files, no searching on the internet for that. plus if you look in the game files you'll find most of images used here are in the game as they are gwent cards. as always the mod is release *as is* and people are free to change what they want for personal useage, as replacing the images is not hard at all.

paulscotttt;n10811681 said:
feedback is always nice, i like that you picked out the ghoul as its the old icon not a new one that is already in the base game files, no searching on the internet for that. plus if you look in the game files you'll find most of images used here are in the game as they are gwent cards. as always the mod is release *as is* and people are free to change what they want for personal useage, as replacing the images is not hard at all.

Yeah, you are right I forgot you had even shared screenshots with icons from files. Yeah, of course I will be able to change them in the future but more comfortable way is to convince you to make it for me xd
BTW On second page I wrote a few ideas for development.

P.S. Can we assume for forever that my suggestions are always my opinion and never want to force anyone to do something against his will? (Trying to force anyone via Internet buhahaha)
It is exhausting to write always that it is IMO and respect you etc. bla bla bla :)

Pr0eliator;n10813261 said:
Yeah, you are right I forgot you had even shared screenshots with icons from files. Yeah, of course I will be able to change them in the future but more comfortable way is to convince you to make it for me xd
BTW On second page I wrote a few ideas for development.

P.S. Can we assume for forever that my suggestions are always my opinion and never want to force anyone to do something against his will? (Trying to force anyone via Internet buhahaha)
It is exhausting to write always that it is IMO and respect you etc. bla bla bla :)

dont worry no one is gonna force me do change anything, only if the rest of the team want them in the god aweful beastiary images i can do but not something i'll look forward to lol
on a side note i will be taking a small "hiatus" from W3 modding. so my activity and involvement may be low in the that time.

as for your ideas i can not comment on them as thats not really the parts i did.
i can say that we all look over about 80% stuff said and we head to the round table and take them to a vote

:grrr:

I see you are still working on this pasterpiece, that's fantastic! I wos just thinking if you considered add ing that preparation screen, i'm glad with the current version of this mod but seing you're here i just wanted to mantion it :)

spoxox;n10839861 said:
I see you are still working on this pasterpiece, that's fantastic! I wos just thinking if you considered add ing that preparation screen, i'm glad with the current version of this mod but seing you're here i just wanted to mantion it :)

no (in a friendly & polite tone ;) ), the preparation screen wont be added.

paulscotttt;n10805891 said:
Monster Icons
29 monster to now 43 monsters

Regional Monster Buff
Aeras are

White Orchard
Velen
Novigrad
Skellige
Kaer Morhen
Toussaint

If You Are Not In One Of These Areas The Monster Will Be "Unknown"
Will Be In The Next Update.

i think i have a couple of ideas for this feature if you're interested in listening but i'll say it either ways

First :-
Maybe you'd make the monster appear depends on the territory you're wandering at the moment. And the monster remains unknown to you until you check the notice board. You can put a monster from one of the contracts on the notice or a strong monster or pack of monsters/beasts that regularly roam this specific '' territory ''. Drowners/Foglets in the swamp, wolves in the woods near Blackbough, Noonwraith in the fields of Novigrad, Nekkers east of velen etc...

Second :-
You could add a more like gameplay feature than a UI one. And make that monster that is buffed at the moment encounter Geralt more often and randomly, but still depends on the region you're in like there can't be an Alghoul crawling at you in novigrad outskirts, it'll make no sense. I believe this how it should work from the start. A buffed monster gets a boost in courage to leave its lair and attack the roads. and villages ( maybe just the roads here :D ) it'll add a meaning for the feature and make it less unnoticeable.

i hope you guys consider thinking about this in your next update i'd really love to see one of those features in the game

gWwynbleidd;n10851541 said:
i think i have a couple of ideas for this feature if you're interested in listening but i'll say it either ways

First :-
Maybe you'd make the monster appear depends on the territory you're wandering at the moment. And the monster remains unknown to you until you check the notice board. You can put a monster from one of the contracts on the notice or a strong monster or pack of monsters/beasts that regularly roam this specific '' territory ''. Drowners/Foglets in the swamp, wolves in the woods near Blackbough, Noonwraith in the fields of Novigrad, Nekkers east of velen etc...

Second :-
You could add a more like gameplay feature than a UI one. And make that monster that is buffed at the moment encounter Geralt more often and randomly, but still depends on the region you're in like there can't be an Alghoul crawling at you in novigrad outskirts, it'll make no sense. I believe this how it should work from the start. A buffed monster gets a boost in courage to leave its lair and attack the roads. and villages ( maybe just the roads here :D ) it'll add a meaning for the feature and make it less unnoticeable.

i hope you guys consider thinking about this in your next update i'd really love to see one of those features in the game

okay i'll break this down in to two parts

First:-
in the next update the monster buff WILL show monsters by REGIONS so for example ice trolls show in ONLY in Skellige
the "territory" thing i dont think will happen either. cause if you had read a few pages back i DID say i got REGIONAL to work but not ZONES.
zones would only be added if it works

Second:-
the just sounds like "Random Encounters" by Erx and as far as i am aware this will not be added.

Top Bottom